Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Wednesday Morning Thread ********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well I'm done with the kids for the day. With it being Dr. Seuss day, the parents are invited to come to the school to read to the students for the last half hour of the day. Takes away my last 2 PE classes of the day, which would have been my last day with those kids

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Well I'm done with the kids for the day. With it being Dr. Seuss day, the parents are invited to come to the school to read to the students for the last half hour of the day. Takes away my last 2 PE classes of the day, which would have been my last day with those kids

Did you say Dr. Seuss day?
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1456954907.999921.jpg
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1456954940.103578.jpg

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
First check in of the day. Hello fellas. Wanted to do some scanning but didn't get to it. Really excited to do more of that Sports card album. Using the different folders to organize makes it exciting to organize.

Question...can the card back photos be added?

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
I'm trying to find out if you can update the file name after you upload an image.

The actual file name? Not sure. But you can edit any titles and such and when you want to find a card and don't know where you put it it's really easy to just search your own inventory to quickly find the exact card you're looking for. It's pretty much eliminated the need for me to worry about file names

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
The actual file name? Not sure. But you can edit any titles and such and when you want to find a card and don't know where you put it it's really easy to just search your own inventory to quickly find the exact card you're looking for. It's pretty much eliminated the need for me to worry about file names

The search option will definitely help me out. Thanks.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
The search option will definitely help me out. Thanks.

The only downfall of the mobile app is the search function doesn't allow you to search ONLY your cards like the full site does. But if you get specific in your search you can still easily locate what you're looking for. Pretty handy and is really easy to use. I think I do 95% of my uploading through the app

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Howdy. I believe I'll be trying this Sports Card Album site out tomorrow. So many pics to retake though ... ugh. Still better than Photobucket. Hate that site and it's slowness.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
You guys know you can download your entire photobucket as a zip file so that you don't have to rescan everything, right?

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
At some point I need to rescan and edit all my PC anyway. My fcb albums are phone pics that are better than my PB albums, which are old crappy phone pics/scans

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
160- 180pt and 25- 120pt snaptites later... I'm 39 short at current levels.
Also a 5 row monster box only holds approximately 235 180pt cards with snaptites and team bags. I'll need another

Members online

Latest posts