Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Player/Team Hoarders Helping other Hoarders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA
Do you have Patriots available? If so, I have plenty of football I would love to share with other collectors. I don't actively collect football, but I have some from the past when I did.

Wayne

I do have some Patriots and I would be glad to send them your way. I am trying to clean out my football cards. I still have a bit more sorting to do on baseball and then I plan on sending some stuff out to several people.

pac_rat_76

Aug 10, 2008
Minnesota
To all who I've gathered addresses from, I've been a week or two slower than expected to getting your cards packaged up and ready for the PO. Sorry about that. Good news is that they are now all ready to go! I should get them in the mail in the next couple days. Hope you enjoy them.

Pete

Pete sent me a nice box of Twin's cards with a lot of Kirby Pucketts (w/ some nice inserts/parallels), several other Twin's inserts/parallels, and a stack of base! Thanks much Pete! I was able to add several cards to my collection that I previously did not have and strengthened my overall Twin's collection. I only wish you collected a specific team so I could send something back your way.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
I have about 800 Gary Carters I would love to find better homes for, the remnants of a huge lot I bought that ended up having 75 1998 Fleers and that sort of stuff. There are plenty Garys to go around, Mets, Expos, even a few Giants. Not really looking for anything in return, just want these to go to improve some collections.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Any other team collectors out there? I would love to send a 100 card lot out of your team to trade for whatever you think is fair of Yankees in return. I love making these team lots up for people. LMK. Kevin in CT.

Dec 4, 2008
Getting close on my 20,000 misc star lot sorting exercise! I think I am nearing the home stretch unless I find more hidden boxes.

Attachments

• 1465759076146.jpg
    1465759076146.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 27

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA
I am still working on sorting my stuff as well. I keep having different things come up. Guys that I have communicated with I have not forgotten you.

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA
I finally got my baseball cards sorted by team and pulled some of the players people her are looking for. Hoping to get some things ready to go later in the week.

If you are looking for cards from a certain team please let me know. I already have Cardinals, Red Sox, Yankees and Twins set aside for others that posted in this thread.

goobmcnasty

Apr 4, 2014
I have a pretty legit Mo Vaughn collection if @U L Washington Rookie wants to figure something out...

Put me down for Steven Wright, as my Griffey collection has to be sold off. :(

PineTar5

Jun 7, 2016
I would be interested in George Brett cards, and happy to trade other players to other members if I am able to help out.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
You can put me down for Dodgers and Steve Garvey as a potential buyer. Right now, I don't have decent access to my bulk cards though, so trading is difficult at best. At some point I hope to thin down the collection and my stuff is going to be sorted by player at that time (except Dodgers, which are by team).

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA
You can put me down for Dodgers and Steve Garvey as a potential buyer. Right now, I don't have decent access to my bulk cards though, so trading is difficult at best. At some point I hope to thin down the collection and my stuff is going to be sorted by player at that time (except Dodgers, which are by team).

I may have some Garvey and Dodgers cards for you. Also added you to the list.

Members online

No members online now.