Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

########WEDNESDAY 3-21 MORNING THREAD########

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

Snowing again

attachment.php

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Morning all, there was just flurries at my house so I decided to come in...got worse as I got closer...now to see what they do for the rest of the day

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
great morning !!! Thank God - got the call 11:00 son flipped his car on interstate in rain storm . He wasn't hurt . Hour drive to get him . Local HP stayed with him till we got to him . A lady stopped in a bad rain storm to help him get out - car on side .

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
great morning !!! Thank God - got the call 11:00 son flipped his car on interstate in rain storm . He wasn't hurt . Hour drive to get him . Local HP stayed with him till we got to him . A lady stopped in a bad rain storm to help him get out - car on side .

Great that he wasn't hurt! Blessings to you for going to get him!!!

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Glad to hear he's OK. Must have been a very scary call!

For all you stuck in snow still.
https://youtu.be/fnX7arMNnZU

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

domino2012

Aug 17, 2008
Mourmelon le Grand, France
Good morning everyone.
Tramers, good to hear that he's doing good. Indeed that must have been a scary call.

Just received my order from D&A.... box of Heritage (posted in box breaks) and a box of 2018 Hit Parade.... posted there as well but I thought I'd share with the morning crowd:

Yogi Berra 51 Bowman #2 (PSA 4).

20180321_125611.jpg

Fun to open that box. :)

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Awesome Results there Dom! Love that Berra card.

Barry - thoughts and prayers for you and your family

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. [MENTION=2026]tramers[/MENTION] glad to hear that he is doing okay.

We passed our audit yesterday. From what I heard and saw, our company's safety guys went way overboard with everything. We earned a AA rating, which is the highest rating you can get. The auditor gave us 3 minor infractions. One of them was guys in the warehouse were either erasing things completely or scribbling them out when they are supposed to just put one line through it and initial it. Another one was he found a little piece of duct tape on a piece of equipment.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Factory decided to start shutting down around 12, got the heck out of there and made it home pretty easily, it’s still coming down like a banshee out there

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ

Saw on Facebook Barry
Glad he's OK

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Just sold my left arm to pay for the license and title for the new car. Nebraska is great at ripping people off when it comes to that

Members online

Latest posts