Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

how many current mlb players smoke cigrits?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeremy2

Jan 7, 2013
i know back in the day errybody smoked. joe dimaggio and such. u think anybody still does?

Lars

Aug 25, 2008
Probably all the ones using smokeless tobacco and maybe a few that don't.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
MLB player or not........ANYONE.......who chooses to smoke is a complete and utter fool.

[STUPID COMMENT]And anyone who drinks and drives is a complete and uttter fool. Even if just one beer with dinner. [/STUPID COMMENT]

Also - this thread is destined for Hall of Shame, no doubt. Look at the cast of characters who already posted in here! LOL

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
MLB player or not........ANYONE.......who chooses to smoke is a complete and utter fool.

Not sure if you ever smoked but I started at a young age and when I wanted to quit I had a hell of a time. I've smoked pot, snorted coke and drank and quitting all of those doesn't even come close to stopping smoking.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Not sure if you ever smoked but I started at a young age and when I wanted to quit I had a hell of a time. I've smoked pot, snorted coke and drank and quitting all of those doesn't even come close to stopping smoking.

I've never smoked a cigarette, I have never smoked pot or done any illegal drug. I drink beer. I've also been high as XXXX through second hand smoke. But I've never done anything myself. It's just never appealed to me, so I have never had to deal with any of that.

My parents were smokers when I was a kid, and I never picked it up.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Lol, you are a treat. A stale treat, but a treat at that.

I agree with him though. If someone's stupid enough to smoke or drink (myself included) and are stricken with lung cancer or liver disease, then I don't have any sympathy for them, because they brought it on themselves.

Does anyone have any sympathy for these pro athletes who used PED's and get caught? No. Essentially the same thing in my opinion. You play with fire, you get burned eventually. And I don't feel bad for you.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
I was at Publix yesterday and they offered me a sample (shot glass size) of chocolate wine.

It was yummy.

Then I thought of the NFL thread. Shold I have driven home? OR stayed at Publix through the night?

Members online

Latest posts