Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Vlad is (was) one of my favorites, and the base swatches are from the 2001 Cubs Home Opener. This is one of my favorite memorabila card sets. And just won it for what I thought was a great price ($30).

$T2eC16JHJF8FFqJjjt!pBRb)oKwOTQ~~60_3.JPG

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Sorry to repost this, just curious of anyone knows before I go on a scanning expedition tonight that will last about 4 hours.

YES of course there is. Does your software give you the option to preview? If so then do a preview and then select the area you want to scan by using the grid or square it gives you to adjust. I use Photoshop to scan my cards and it gives me the option to preview, my OEM scanner software also gave me that option as well.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Hey Dave, I'm a huge wrasslin' fan, just don't post much in general chat. Last match I watched live was at the Milwaukee Arena, Jessie the Body was the headliner. He was great! I have Pristine Rick Martel and Bret Hart cartoon auto's I want to move. Both are 10/10's.

Ralph - No worries about not responding to any of the wrasslin' jibberish in the threads. I'm shocked ANYONE ever responds to me, lol.

First, I'd be interested in the Martel. Loved him when he finally turned on Tito and became the Model. Would be interested, if the price is right.

Second, Fishing opener up here is going to be a nightmare. Suppose to be up around 70 this weekend, BUT, there is still 2 1/2 + feet of ice on most lakes up my way. Next few nights it's gonna be mid 20's, so, not gonna help the ice out cause.

[MENTION=3132]Pine Tar[/MENTION] - Any flooding near you at all ?

thejackaryman8

Sep 11, 2008
Mesa, Arizona
YES of course there is. Does your software give you the option to preview? If so then do a preview and then select the area you want to scan by using the grid or square it gives you to adjust. I use Photoshop to scan my cards and it gives me the option to preview, my OEM scanner software also gave me that option as well.

I know how to do that part...but is there a way to do it without previewing every single scan that I want to do? I will be using Photoshop also...I'll have to reinstall tonight though because I don't have it on the new computer.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Just received what is a HUGE purchase for my PC.... And it is not a card. I fully recommend this seller.

These two packages were shipped free and they are HEAVY.

20130424_163406.jpg

20130424_163903.jpg

20130424_163937.jpg

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Finally had some semblance of a PC mail day. The finest is gold /50. Nothing great, but its PC stuff.

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1366847977.658776.jpg

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online