Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Find those 2014 Topps Baseball shortprints - WITH PICTURES!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cparker94

Apr 17, 2010
Hello gang --

I have compiled a complete list of all of the 2014 Topps Shortprints with pictures so all you have to do is sort your cards in numerical order and then look at my list of 75 SP cards to find out if you have one of these hard to find cards! I hope this list helps you -- here it is:

http://www.mytoppscards.com/2014shortprints.htm

I just knew there would be some type of super shortprints other than the sparkles. No sign of anything like that this year as far as I can tell.

Well I am off to get some more Topps!

Happy collecting!

Craig from Texas

Last edited:

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
That's great, thanks for the link. I have a hobby box on its way and I'm going to Walmart later, so hopefully I see some of those in person soon.

cparker94

Apr 17, 2010
I have a couple of jumbo boxes coming tomorrow and my Walmart doesn't have them yet. I wanted to create this list to help me find them as I don't want to miss any!

Craig from Texas

That's great, thanks for the link. I have a hobby box on its way and I'm going to Walmart later, so hopefully I see some of those in person soon.

Last edited:

SteelBrad

Mar 2, 2013
Mi have t bought any cards but I wanted to post and say this was very thoughtful of you.

cparker94

Apr 17, 2010
I found the last sparkle that was missing from this list -- #329 Matt Holliday. It is assumed that my list is now complete. Check it out!!

I opened two jumbo boxes and out of those I found ZERO Sp cards or sparkle cards. Oh well -- maybe I will have better luck with Series Two.

Craig from Texas

thanks for the link. Out of 2 hobby and 2 blasters, I was able to find one. #40 Ryu SSP. No sparkles though.

Thanks again.

Members online

Latest posts