Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

HUGE Shout Out to Spike!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
Over a year ago, [MENTION=10901]Spike[/MENTION] posted about the 1995 Score Redemption set ... Rather, the cards that were sent in by collectors, then punched by Score and sent back. These are extremely difficult to come by, as the vast majority were likely never punched, and the majority of the rest could have very well seen the trash can as many collectors saw them as worthless, due to the holes in the cards.

I pestered the poor guy several times, offering a good amount of moola for it, and he politely declined. Ultimately though, he asked me for my address, saying "you never know what Santa might bring you!"

Well, this came in today, thus completing my run!

20161227_165252.jpg

Thanks so much Spike! I LOVE it! Cards with great stories like this one mean so much to me. You rock!

dstrawberryfan39

Oct 16, 2013
Very nice [MENTION=10901]Spike[/MENTION]. [MENTION=10901]Spike[/MENTION] please message me. For some reason i can't pull up my messages?

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
I had a box of cards that had a few of those punched cards in them about a year ago. I just thought they were a die cut of some sort parallel in the set. They have all since been sold in 5000 count boxes for $10 per box. Not sure who the cards were now.

Good job Spike!

Fordman

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
I had a box of cards that had a few of those punched cards in them about a year ago. I just thought they were a die cut of some sort parallel in the set. They have all since been sold in 5000 count boxes for $10 per box. Not sure who the cards were now.

Good job Spike!

Fordman

What is funny is, because so many don't know, those cards may sit in collections untouched for years, or sold 5 times over before someone actually knows what they are.