Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Tek Thread (Closed)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalAndy

Aug 10, 2014
NH
[MENTION=2699]togaman[/MENTION] Disregard my last post. I just read your post. Best of luck to you finding the ones you need and thanx for the help.

patrick182

Mar 23, 2010
New update for my list. I recently acquired a huge grip of the one's I needed and now only have four patterns to go for Frank Thomas #6 ; they are as follows:

P4; P18; P25, and P79.

Okay, so I just read the post too. Alright then. Thanks and good luck to all.

Last edited:

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Toga, love you and your Tek knowledge and efforts for others but your ability to fly off the handlebars is hilarious. I feel like we have been down this road before. Sad to see this thread go but o well, we can carry on back in the regular '98 Tek thread.

Good news is I think one of my final two patterns is incoming and then that leaves only one pattern left...

togaman

Oct 27, 2008
Houston
And which one is that Pat# 2 or # 8? I finally was able to reach Brewer guy to send him him final Burnitz pattern# 15 card (Going out in mail tomorrow) that I picked up three months ago before I went to handle my fathers estate in Virginia so he will now be finished with his set (I saw he listed 89 cards on Ebay) . Glad to help him out. Never had any problems with other trade sites like The Bench or Trader Retreat so going to pack it up here for now. Good luck to all with their TEK collection chases

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts