Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Holy moly '93? I'd say so

Yea, '93. Looks like a refractor and says it is in the title and description... if it isn't I'll just get a refund but I'm 99% sure it's good. Just an instant buy at that price. Here is the auction pic:

$(KGrHqFHJFIFCOPgddwOBQpJvk87e!~~60_57.GIF

thelesquad

Dec 6, 2008
I was wondering if either of you stole it. Apparently not. I would never have seen it if I weren't testing the search feature on the ebay app.

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
And the centering/condition look fantastic... WOW. I said from when I started trying for the set that the only way I was going to be able to get a couple of the high dollar cards for an un-ridiculous price were in situations like these... and I missed my chance.

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
Here is mine (not for sale). I had to get mine out of a full box though. I opened close to 30 boxes of that product, mainly looking for a Clark, but had to settle for Sandberg & Thomas as my 2 biggest hits. I've bought quite a bit from that seller. He usually does have great prices and it's listed incorrectly (Hobby Reserve) like they usually are.

l.jpg

thelesquad

Dec 6, 2008
Here is mine (not for sale). I had to get mine out of a full box though. I opened close to 30 boxes of that product, mainly looking for a Clark, but had to settle for Sandberg & Thomas as my 2 biggest hits. I've bought quite a bit from that seller. He usually does have great prices and it's listed incorrectly (Hobby Reserve) like they usually are.

I'll pay you triple the ebay BIN. ;)

Members online

Latest posts