Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Upcoming Grading Submissions?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
Wasn't sure where this was posted, plus I'm lazy and did not search at all. I have one card currently and another I'll have soon, that I feel should be graded. Not so much for value or grade they will get, but due to rarity and preservation. So who does it, where do I send them and how much does it cost? How do I ship and what do I ship in (top loader taped, 1 screw?). I'll use bubble mailer, insured.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
90s = grey area lol
My preference is PSA but BGS would be a great option as well for 90s stuff. But [MENTION=2322]jeffv96masters[/MENTION] runs an amazing and easy PSA sub at about $7ish per card plus exact shipping depending on monthly specials. I can't recommend him enough

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
And I've always sent to him in top loaders inside team bag wrapped up nice in extra bubble wrap

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
One last tid bit, drop him a line if interested and he'll send you the details/instructions. He has very specific instructions and will send a spreadsheet for you to fill out and email but I gotta tell you he knows the PSA system inside and out and it's all done to get the quickest returns and make the group sub run smoothly with large orders. If you go the BGS route he does those too

Members online

Latest posts