Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS Team Collectors - Team Lots for Sale (inserts, parallels, serial numbered, etc)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sly

Aug 7, 2008
Hey Guys, really looking to thin out stuff I've got laying around, so here's what I'm proposing:

Team lots for sale - each lot to include

50 cards of:

Inserts
Serial Numbered
Parallels
GU
Autos

Lots will be primarily inserts, serial numbered or parallels from all manufacturers from 2000-Present.
Will throw in one or two GU/Autos if I have them for that team. Will also throw in a handful of base cards in addition to the 50 other cards, just to help me clear stuff out.

Lots of 50 would be:

$10 for all teams except:
Yankees - $20
Red Sox - $20
Dodgers - $15
Cardinals - $15
**Only team not available is Seattle. Sorry M's fans, I keep most of the M's stuff for myself
**Add an extra $5 to each lot and I will try to fill up a 300 count box with additional base cards**

Each lot would include stars, semi-stars, common players, RC's, etc. I will try my best to balance it out. I should also be able to pull out multiple lots of some teams if wanted.

I'm not looking to send a list of what you're getting as I really don't want to pull items until I'm ready to ship (too much of a hassle to put back if the deal falls through), so it'll really be a surprise for you (and would be fun to go through with your kids if you're trying to get them into baseball and your team). I probably wouldn't pull things until Paypal has been received.

I will try my best to make the lots decent and worst case, I will throw this out, if you receive it and are absolutely disappointed with what you get, send them back and I will refund you.

If you're interested, let me know what team and send Paypal over and I'll put your lot together and get it shipped. If you've got any questions, let me know.

Thanks.
Jeremy

Last edited:

Sly

Aug 7, 2008
Still looking to move stuff. Will consider doing player lots also if interested.

Sly

Aug 7, 2008
I'm interested in the following players.
Adam Eaton (outfielder)
Didi Gregorius
Randall Delgado
Pat Neshek

Sorry, I have little to none in the way of prospects or players who started the last couple season (and only a couple cards of Neshek).

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Did a Mets lot with some extras, great deal guys, thanks so much [MENTION=1906]Sly[/MENTION], nice doing business with you!

Sly

Aug 7, 2008
[MENTION=2222]pac_rat_76[/MENTION] - Sorry for the delay, just got back from vacation. Correct, $10 for most teams for a lot of 50 misc. inserts/parallels/serial numbered (plus a GU or auto or two if I've got them of your team). For $5 more I will fill up a 300 count box with base from 00-present. I will also see what GU/Autos I have and a larger deal can be made if you're interested in those.
[MENTION=2602]SINFULONE[/MENTION] - Also sorry for the delay in getting back, just got back from a week-long vacation. Cardinals lot is $15 for the inserts/parallels/serial numbered, $20 if you want some base. If you're looking for any GU/Autos, I'll see what I've got and we can make a larger deal on any you're interested in.

If you guys are still interested, just let me know. Thanks!

Sly

Aug 7, 2008
Nothing in the way of Ortiz patch/autos and only about one or two D-Backs GU (though I'm looking to sell off larger lots of stuff and not just a GU or two).

Members online