Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Dynasty ... are you going for the parallelallels?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

viper

Dec 12, 2015
Ohio
I count NINE different Randy Johnson variations, 4 Giants & 5 Mariners. With a /10, /5 & /1 that's 16 cards x 9 = 144 cards out there. Less than 20 listed/sold so far. Watch them prices fallllll baby.

I actually did make an offer on the sweet 1/1 with the perfect Mariners star logo patch. I offered $600 and he countered for $1000. I said no thanks, not gonna happen. But then he turns around and sells it the next day for $750! What kind of logic is that? Had he countered me that or even $800 odds are I would have sighed and went with it. Makes me scratch my head people & their counteroffers sometimes.

Like [MENTION=10072]Juan Gris[/MENTION] said, that does sound like a good starting point. I'm surprised that he didn't write you back offering you first right of refusal for the $750, since you made the first offer.

I'm wondering if there are 144 Griffey Jr's out there as well?

I had it figured the base card Mariners & Reds 10 each of the x/10 (20), 5 each of the x/5 (10) and 1/1 for each team for 32 cards total.

So far, I have the cheapest Griffey that was sold on ebay at $180.50, which I thought was a very good price. Maybe, if there are 144 Griffey's the prices will start to fall later on and I'll be able to pick up a x/5.

Well, I was very incorrect about the Griffey card amount in this set.

I went back and identified 9 different x/10 Griffey's (there may be more). So like [MENTION=10698]bigunitcards[/MENTION] came up with, there are 144 Griffey's in this set.

Five from the Mariner's and four from the Reds.

Mariners:

x/10 (50)
x/5 (25)
x/1 (5)

80 total in a Mariners uniform

Reds:

x/10 (40)
x/5 (20)
x/1 (4)

64 total in a Reds uniform

144 total

I was bidding on another this evening and the price just went way beyond what I was willing to pay. However, to echo [MENTION=10698]bigunitcards[/MENTION], the prices should start to fall once people realize just how many cards there actually are.

BTW, I received the Griffey that I purchased. It is stunning! Pictures do not do these cards justice!

Last edited:

Members online