Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

******************* Saturday Morning Thread *****************6/1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Morning kiddies
On my way with the family to our youngest high school graduation.

Fun times :D

Have fun Rich! My mom was glad when I graduated, because it meant I wasn't going to be home as often because of school :lol:

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Wife seems to think the new arrival will be in the next couple days, and not waiting until his June 20th due date. If I go AWOL, you'll know why.

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Happy 20th to Brady.

The ET turns 21 in October.

Even though he is not technically a teen, he still makes his choices as if he were one. So, he will eternally be the Evil Teenager to us.

A teenager lost a contact lens while playing basketball in his driveway. After a fruitless search, he told his mother the lens was nowhere to be found. Undaunted, she went outside and in a few minutes, returned with the lens in her hand. "How did you manage to find it, Mom?" the teenager asked. "We weren't looking for the same thing," she replied. "You were looking for a small piece of plastic. I was looking for $150."

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
Long day of baseball, just got home. We were down 10-2 going into the last inning this morning and scored 9 runs to win!:D Justin hit his league leading 6th HR in the first inning to get us the "2". They pitched around him the rest of the game:mad:

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
What's up fellas? So I had an argument (kinda) with my wife about my A Rod PC and here's how it went:
Her: so how will you organize your collection?
Me: figured I start with his road to 500 set
Her: that's almost impossible!
Me: I can get them! Just gonna take time
Her: you don't have time, I think by the time you complete it, you'll forget what you started to collect
Me: I hate you.

Does anyone know if someone has collected all 500?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts