Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*************** Saturday Morning Thread ********* 6/8

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Recently got Ernie Whitt to auto a baseball for another collector - He signs and talks while signing - super friendly

Good morning!

I met Whitt a few years ago when he and Gregg Zaun (then a player for the Jays) made an appearance. Ernie signed one of his RC's that I brought and said, "Wow, that's an old one!" They both were pretty friendly and signed a ball for me too.

Sent using the Freedom Card Board mobile app.

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
Good morning, everyone. We took in a cat from a friend of my wife's, and ta da, she was pregnant. She isn't pregnant anymore, and now I know what it's like to be woken up in the middle of the night by brand new kittens. Who wants a cat?!

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good morning, everyone. We took in a cat from a friend of my wife's, and ta da, she was pregnant. She isn't pregnant anymore, and now I know what it's like to be woken up in the middle of the night by brand new kittens. Who wants a cat?!

I nominate all the MTers in Illinois as foster parents. Anyone second that?

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
For twenty plus years I've gone to local barber shop only walked maybe five times . Guess who walked today after putting off haircut for weeks only to find CLOSED for vacation . Well I did need the walk

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Cleaning out some cupboards and I am throwing out old dry food boxes dated 2006.. (rice, rice aroni, etc)

Maybe I should have done this sooner.. :D

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents! Early day of work but the weekend will start at 3pm!

Cleaning out some cupboards and I am throwing out old dry food boxes dated 2006.. (rice, rice aroni, etc)

Maybe I should have done this sooner.. :D

Great to see you this morning Kevin! If you need an extra hand at any point please do not hesitate to give me a call :)

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Ask @magicpapa what I do to packages I don't want. No one wants that with a box-o-cats.

th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts