Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

January BGS Group Submission Thread (Cards due the 10th)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
If anyone wants to serial-number watch today, here are the serial numbers of my 7 cards

You can use those to assist with finding yours

longbomberz

Aug 11, 2008
Looks like we've got poppage. I'm 6/6 on gems on things I can see so far. Hopefully everyone has more luck than the 10 days.

hohlernr

Dec 1, 2012
Michigan
Stephenson- 9.5/10 auto
Lindor- 4/10 auto- (3 on surface-OUCH)
Lindor- 9.5/10
Do not see stewart yet

Thanks!

lol on the Lindor with the 3 surface. Can't imagine I'm that blind that I can't notice a surface defect that pronounced.....must've been damaged in transit or something. oh well

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
Thanks!

lol on the Lindor with the 3 surface. Can't imagine I'm that blind that I can't notice a surface defect that pronounced.....must've been damaged in transit or something. oh well

Almost always a crease on the back.

I am 6-for-7 getting a 9.5/10. This one didn't want to hand out any 10's, but happy overall.

cwgross144

May 26, 2012
Virginia
Thanks!

No prob. Must be some deep scratch or something. Easiest way to look them up is go to beckett.com and then under grading services, go to pop report. Then search for the card that you submitted by year and player. Most of them are around 800314 or something like that. You will click on the serial #, and it should say it was graded February 24, 2014. You Stewart is a pop 1/1 i believe. I don't think any other black refractors have been graded.

Keyser Soze

Nov 9, 2010
The Woodlands, TX
No prob. Must be some deep scratch or something. Easiest way to look them up is go to beckett.com and then under grading services, go to pop report. Then search for the card that you submitted by year and player. Most of them are around 800314 or something like that. You will click on the serial #, and it should say it was graded February 24, 2014. You Stewart is a pop 1/1 i believe. I don't think any other black refractors have been graded.

Your serial number is missing a digit, should be 7 digits. See my serial-numbers above.

hohlernr

Dec 1, 2012
Michigan
I finally figured it out. The issue was before I was just doing a general search by the player. That search brought up the population reports, but didn't make the set name a hyperlink. However, when you search the exact year and set, the hyperlink is enabled. Lesson learned.

Also, never thought about the crease on the back. Never really paid attention to the back other than to ensure it wasn't grossly off-centered. Won't make that msitake again!

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
@All The Hype

Any clue on when we should expect to get the 10 days in hand?

Yeah everything will be in the mail tomorrow morning, very sorry for the delay, caught a bad bug last week that put me out of action a few days so I've been trying to play catchup. The 20 days will go out much quicker than the ten days have taken me to turnaround once I get them back in hand.

As for grades, I still don't have the official email from bgs but it looks like you guys have figured out that they're popping. Based on what you guys have posted and what I've been able to find, it sounds like we had an awesome sub overall this time around.

RedSoxSoul

Dec 20, 2012
Sharon, MA
Awesome poppage! I had a min of 9.5 on all - 9 did not meet minimum, 12 hit 9.5, and 2 hit 10! That's more than I expected based on the grades that 2010 USA Baseball AUTOs get in general, and popping my 10 cherry twice over is pretty sweet! One's on the least valuable card in my bunch of course, but the other is my Javier Baez Prismatic. I'll take these odds any day! Of course this is all subject to the grades posted by [MENTION=1721]All The Hype[/MENTION] when he gets them, hopefully I got them 90% right.

Loyalty32

Dec 7, 2008
Is it a bad sign that the two Jordan 1994 SP Holoviews Die Cuts don't show any grades at all? Also, the Clemens 1984 Fleer Update doesn't even show in the pop report.

Thanks
Craig

Members online

No members online now.