Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dec 4, 2008
Congrats!!! Was not too excessive a price either, really a nice buy. I stuck in a half hearted bid but hoped you would take them home. Glad they are in their rightful place!

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
A 2 year quest making offers going after those things ended with...me winning on an open auction! Anxiously awaiting their arrival... I hope the Bernie,Grace, and Cruz Jr. Guys were successful as well. They will be the keystones of my 90s Manny collection.

Sent from my XT1585 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Awesome, after our conversation I was sweating it for you.

carrsallstars

Sep 16, 2009
Yeah, I was sweating it big time. I informed my wife at the beginning of the week that I would be "non-communicative" for a few hours Friday night around the time the auction was ending! Ha ha.

bigunitcards

Sep 8, 2013
OKC, OK
has it been mentioned anywhere on FCB that 1990s-card-collector hasn't had any active listings since 11/04? Seemed like he was relisting his stuff every other day, then all of a sudden all gone.

athletics07

Nov 10, 2013
Yeah, I was sweating it big time. I informed my wife at the beginning of the week that I would be "non-communicative" for a few hours Friday night around the time the auction was ending! Ha ha.

Congrats!!

I grabbed the Walker's but threw a token bid out on all but Grace and Cruz. I love these, we really need to track/log them since we're at a heyday for exposure. They were all ghosts until our current seller.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Vintagesnowmobiles should give you the same listings...

:D I haven't bought in ages but that name brings back memories... every time I sort for Crusades that clown would have listings for a purple Wes Helms for $800 or something.. at first it was annoying but eventually I could laugh it off (once I owned said card from another source that is)

gradedeflator

Mar 31, 2011
Samho purchased a near complete set of the prototypes several years back. I know he was missing the Griffey green. And the Pedro Martinez red.

Curious what some of the more collected stars would fetch if he moved those (Frank Thomas, Jeter, Henderson green, etc)

Congrats!!

I grabbed the Walker's but threw a token bid out on all but Grace and Cruz. I love these, we really need to track/log them since we're at a heyday for exposure. They were all ghosts until our current seller.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
This just in. I always suspected one of these existed for Thomas.

graded-1993-stadium-club-members-only-national-26-emc10.jpg

Aren't these just after-market 1/1s? I see them all the time on ebay, always with the same hand-numbered sticker on front, slapped on common base cards (usually 2002 products).

Spike

Oct 22, 2013
You don't want to know.....haha
image.jpg

Samho purchased a near complete set of the prototypes several years back. I know he was missing the Griffey green. And the Pedro Martinez red.

Curious what some of the more collected stars would fetch if he moved those (Frank Thomas, Jeter, Henderson green, etc)

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country

I was in contact with a middle man for Henderson prototype. Was told anything less than $2K was wasting their time.

mrdallas

Mar 20, 2013
Roseville CA
I was in contact with a middle man for Henderson prototype. Was told anything less than $2K was wasting their time.

As crazy as 2K sounds the prototypes really are stunning and if I had that kind of bank, 2K for a player or PC guy that sells as well as Henderson and that I really wanted doesn't sound that crazy. Plus aren't they limited to 1 or two copies each?

Juanlasttime

Apr 9, 2016
North east Pa
As crazy as 2K sounds the prototypes really are stunning and if I had that kind of bank, 2K for a player or PC guy that sells as well as Henderson and that I really wanted doesn't sound that crazy. Plus aren't they limited to 1 or two copies each?

I bought the three Juan Gonzalez from him for about $650... am very happy to have them...

Kevin

Members online

Latest posts