Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Excessive shipping prices on boxes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TopOffLikeWALLACE

Feb 11, 2010
HouStros
So I won a bunch of low end boxes on ebay, 5 to be exact. To be shady, the seller charged $25 shipping for each box and said that they will be shipped together and not separately. Is there anything I can do to recover some of the 125 shipping i spent on a 25 dollar actual cost?

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Yeah, I'd go at him through PayPal. Even shipping a box individually would only run the cost of a flat rate box so a max of what...$10?

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
So I won a bunch of low end boxes on ebay, 5 to be exact. To be shady, the seller charged $25 shipping for each box and said that they will be shipped together and not separately. Is there anything I can do to recover some of the 125 shipping i spent on a 25 dollar actual cost?

Oh Shiate post of the classy sellers name please> I would love to view it's auctions

cartersprings

Aug 7, 2008
MN
Agree. I think both of you are in the wrong here.

Edit: UNLESS he mentioned that he combines shipping in the listing

If you use that logic then the seller should ship each box individually if he doesn't combine shipping.

Report him for excessive shipping if they arrive in one package.

Members online

Latest posts