Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Also, do not confuse PINNACLE EPIX with PINNACLE ALL-STAR EPIX. Many a collector has wasted money buying those Emerald Moment cards from the wrong set.

I was wondering if Bagwell had a regular moment card but bunch'o bull answered that for me. I was worried there for a moment. As it stands, I have everything but the season orange and purple. The season versions seem to be hard as hell to find.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
I was wondering if Bagwell had a regular moment card but bunch'o bull answered that for me. I was worried there for a moment. As it stands, I have everything but the season orange and purple. The season versions seem to be hard as hell to find.

Yay! No Moment card for us!

I need
Emerald Game
Purple Season
Emerald Season

Last edited:

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX

I've heard some reports that the Moment Emeralds were produced at less than 30 copies and the Season Emeralds were produced at exactly 30 copies...but I've never seen documentation to prove it. Either way, Seasons are definitely more difficult than most.

Also, remember that for Bagwell, the Seasons were distributed inside of the Zenith 5x7 cards...a lot of collectors kept the jumbos whole...I bet a good majority of them are trapped inside of the jumbos.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
I've heard some reports that the Moment Emeralds were produced at less than 30 copies and the Season Emeralds were produced at exactly 30 copies...but I've never seen documentation to prove it. Either way, Seasons are definitely more difficult than most.

Also, remember that for Bagwell, the Seasons were distributed inside of the Zenith 5x7 cards...a lot of collectors kept the jumbos whole...I bet a good majority of them are trapped inside of the jumbos.

I have a whole box uncut. It's tempting.

As for the seasons, I paid peanuts for my emerald then. I'd sure love to finish the rainbow. [MENTION=6366]ASTROBURN[/MENTION]...I'll see if I have an extra of the non-season one you need.

AUTaxMan

Nov 25, 2009
Mobile, AL
Latest batch:

i-pBsX7DF-M.jpg
i-PVtTx4J-M.jpg
i-B73hdwB-M.jpg

i-gp5MmKt-M.jpg
i-7XXxL4k-M.jpg
i-qQNQdNR-M.jpg

i-FsfRFMt-S.jpg
i-sLzDCtS-S.jpg

AUTaxMan

Nov 25, 2009
Mobile, AL
Orange, Purple, Green

Play, Game, Season, Moment

However, each of the versions was broken down across Pinnacle, Score, Zenith, and Pinnacle Certified (which was never released). Any player on the checklist whose card was slated for Certified can be taken off the checklist. The odds of pulling any card (no distinct subset or color) varied amongst Pinnacle, Score, and Zenith. The difficult part of cards slated for the Zenith release is that they were imbedded inside the large 5x7 cards and many are still hiding inside of sealed jumbo cards.

Are there Certified Epix inserts floating around out there like other bankruptcy issues?

chief7575

Feb 1, 2010
Looking to update my Pinnacle bankruptcy gallery. Anybody have any scans they can add to the collection or confirm the existence of cards that I don't have scans of?

Pinnacle Bankruptcy
I can confirm the existence of 3 Travis Fryman cards for you #64 . 2 sold at auction before I could snag either - The base card had a picture that I didn't save eons ago (BIN, seller was apache-moon), the other was the mirror red (no pic available).
I have the mirror gold shown below.
98PinCertMirrorGold.jpg

Members online