Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NOC: guess the 3rd member of Roman / Ambrose

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Rowan isn't physically ready to come back, it won't be him.

Baron Corbin was the first person to come to mind when I started thinking about this a few weeks ago. I think it will be someone from NXT, and he was the first person I thought of. I know many people poo poo on that idea because he is 'the lone wolf ' and all, but his interaction with Rhyno on this weeks NXT show has me thinking otherwise. He's not too bad of a talker, and I could see him fitting in very well with Ambrose and Roman.

It won't be Joe, that wouldn't fit the current formula of NXT to the main roster. He's getting ready to feud with Finn, and he's not beat Balor for the title yet, so he'll be down there until he does, if history has anything to say about it.

I don't think it will be Balor. Why bring him up for a tag team match?

I think it will be someone with some good size to them, that's why Corbin was the first person I thought of.

So after all that, I think it will be Daniel Bryan.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Or maybe the Great Muta will come into the WWE, fight and then take on Sting !

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
When negotiations between wwe and sting got serious, at what point did losing every match look good to sting?

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

NY Tony

Mar 29, 2013
When negotiations between wwe and sting got serious, at what point did losing every match look good to sting?

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Rumors are true that Sting just does what he is told and tows the line so to speak

Why would he agree to job to HHH at mania then to look "old" several months later at a PPV for the WHC

People say money talks but I'm pretty sure he could have gotten the same exact amount of money if he just asked for hhh to job to him at Mania

Oh well I don't really care anyways as I was never an old WCW / Sting fan to begin with
Just filler for the wrestling fall / offseason until Wrestlemania season

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts