Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Yahoo Fantasy Baseball Help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
I'm a bit late getting started this year, and I'm trying to set up my two teams but with the new Yahoo format I can't figure out how to customize my team. You used to be able to give it your own name, select a little jersey or cap icon, and even give it a slogan. Now my two teams are both called "olerud363's Team" and I can't figure out how to change them. (I haven't drafted yet.) Help!

Thanks!

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Click the little gear icon to the top left of your team name. Should be to the left of your avatar.

Is this done after your team is drafted? Right now neither of my teams is drafted and when I go the team page it goes right to the draft set-up page. The avatar and gear icon are in the top right and there's nowhere to edit the team settings. The gear icon just has "Account Info", "Help", and "Suggestions". (The Help option wasn't helpful at all for my question BTW!)

- Rodrick

cartersprings

Aug 7, 2008
MN
Is this done after your team is drafted? Right now neither of my teams is drafted and when I go the team page it goes right to the draft set-up page. The avatar and gear icon are in the top right and there's nowhere to edit the team settings. The gear icon just has "Account Info", "Help", and "Suggestions". (The Help option wasn't helpful at all for my question BTW!)

- Rodrick

You should be able to edit it before drafting. It allowed me to make the change by clicking my team name to bring up my team page(where you'd set your lineups), then clicking the gear icon in the top left to the left of my avatar.

I can post screenshots tomorrow if it's still not working.

cartersprings

Aug 7, 2008
MN
[MENTION=4705]olerud363[/MENTION]

There are two ways you can edit your team details. The first is by clicking the gear icon in the top left while on your team page.

13278584384_bac97c086a_z.jpg

The second is by hovering over the 'My Team' tab while on another tab and selecting 'Edit Team Info' from the drop down.

13278390173_599d226c14_z.jpg

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Thanks for helping me out. Those screen shots you posted look nothing like what I get when I log in and go to my team. It just goes directly to a draft page, so I'm now waiting for one of my teams to be auto-drafted and hopefully I'll be able to edit the team info then.

- Rodrick

cartersprings

Aug 7, 2008
MN
Thanks for helping me out. Those screen shots you posted look nothing like what I get when I log in and go to my team. It just goes directly to a draft page, so I'm now waiting for one of my teams to be auto-drafted and hopefully I'll be able to edit the team info then.

- Rodrick

Very odd. I was able to edit them pre-draft, so I'm not sure what's going on. Are you on a computer or mobile device?

Members online