Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official Topps Huddle App Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A_Pharis

OK, so now I'm on Huddle. I couldn't use my Bunt username because it said it was taken, so I'm RORYTATE on Huddle. I bought a 10k coin bundle so I could get the 3-card gold pack and pulled a Peyton Manning (a name I actually know of).

For playing the challenges, I assume you'd do best to start some strong QB's, sort of like in Bunt you want strong SP's?

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

Manning is a nice gold!
For challenges, flip the cards and just stack the highest point-getters. Usually going to be QBs. Just make sure they are playing..

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
OK, so now I'm on Huddle. I couldn't use my Bunt username because it said it was taken, so I'm RORYTATE on Huddle. I bought a 10k coin bundle so I could get the 3-card gold pack and pulled a Peyton Manning (a name I actually know of).

For playing the challenges, I assume you'd do best to start some strong QB's, sort of like in Bunt you want strong SP's?

How much did you pay for the coin bundle?
I paid $6, got three movies for my son and got over 300,000 coins with the Disney Movie Club tapjoy thing.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
I paid $1.26 Cdn for 10k coins.

I usually do a lot of the Tapjoy things like watching commercials, viewing flyers, etc for free coins. I haven't gone as far as downloading an app or subscribing to something yet though.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I paid $1.26 Cdn for 10k coins.

I usually do a lot of the Tapjoy things like watching commercials, viewing flyers, etc for free coins. I haven't gone as far as downloading an app or subscribing to something yet though.

I download the apps all day everyday (on wifi)! Download it, open it, check to see if I got the coins and delete it right away, haha

nevermore

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Nice, still need the new OBJ cards. The contest prize (50) is going to be tough. Didn't get to enter my cards in any games this weekend.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Man I wish Huddle cards listed print runs on the back like Bunt cards do, and insert odds for the packs. I've pulled a few inserts but don't know how rare they are. Since I don't know squat about football I just go by the points values and card color, but I usually have my trade offers declined.

A_Pharis

Man I wish Huddle cards listed print runs on the back like Bunt cards do, and insert odds for the packs. I've pulled a few inserts but don't know how rare they are. Since I don't know squat about football I just go by the points values and card color, but I usually have my trade offers declined.

This is only an issue on android for Huddle. Show up fine on iOS

cartersprings

Aug 7, 2008
MN
Landed my first two inserts for this year.

Attachments

• 1444882057686.jpg
    1444882057686.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 17
  • 1444882066335.jpg
    1444882066335.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 17
Last edited by a moderator:

cartersprings

Aug 7, 2008
MN
Having insanely good luck lately. Hit another Luck relic (lmk if anyone is interested in one) and just hit this in 1 pack.

Attachments

• 1445173722819.jpg
    1445173722819.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 16

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts