Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official Topps Huddle App Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Anyone else having problems buying packs? Whenever I go the the Store it takes me directly to the coin purchase page. I can't buy packs at all. Maybe an Android bug?

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Anyone else having problems buying packs? Whenever I go the the Store it takes me directly to the coin purchase page. I can't buy packs at all. Maybe an Android bug?

Seems to work fine for me

A_Pharis

Yep, just went and checked..:

Auto decline!!!

Jk, accepted

Thanks! This is my first real attempt at trading. I've been offering up same set/same position/similar card count, and you're the only person to accept.
I had one person come back with a RIDICULOUS counter (they wanted two 500 count Valor inserts for their 2 5000 count inserts), and I had someone drop my trade stars.

What the frick, bruh?

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
I agree trading can be frustrating. Sometimes I can rattle off a bunch of good, fair trades in a row. Other times it seems everyone wants something for nothing... "fair" is not good enough, they want it heavily in their favor.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I'm fairly sure I was sending out random trades and sent one to you.

Btw when you send out blind trades it usually gives you a list of your friends who have the card you want, then a bunch of ransoms who also have it

Edit: that was funny, so I'll leave it, but it was supposed to say Randoms

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
Have had better luck with Huddle than I have with Bunt. Pulled an Aaron Rodgers Signature out of 2 packs last week, then today woke up and hit the Todd Gurley Die-Cut out of just 1 pack!

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
So I keep opening and closing tapjoy on the huddle app and keep getting offers from red robin...912 free coins over and over and sometimes just under 5k for scrolling a couple pages, more than worth it! Especially after wasting coins trying to go for the Odell Beckham sig...which I didn't get

Members online

Latest posts