Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Bunt Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Anyone have a Donaldson Galaxy to trade? I bought two packs and beat the 1:4 odds and pulled a Scherzer and a Posey. I'll trade either one for Donaldson.

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Anyone have a Donaldson Galaxy to trade? I bought two packs and beat the 1:4 odds and pulled a Scherzer and a Posey. I'll trade either one for Donaldson.

Darn, I don't have Donaldson but was hoping you got Syndergaard for me, lol

If anyone has any Syndergaards I need 4 more, so I can make the variant in the card exchange

nevermore

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Still working on completing the 2015 set. Made good progress over last few weeks. Just a few hundred remain. Need about 275 gold, 75 blue, 10 reds and 5 green.

All 2016 for trade as well as dupes from 2015 and older years. Will trade non-Yankee inserts from 2015 and 2014 as well for tougher parallels.

My Bunt ID is nevermore. Appreciate any help!

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
Thanks [MENTION=1923]cartersprings[/MENTION] and [MENTION=5359]clarkzac[/MENTION], trades sent. Thank you [MENTION=2726]rsmath[/MENTION], but that's the one I got from my pack.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
HAHA I got the same one!
I could really use an Estrada, and still looking for Smoak TWIB.
Send an offer and I will accept!

I've been offering my Bryant TWIB for the Smoak TWIB in the trading forum with no bites. Seems nobody's trading it.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I've been offering my Bryant TWIB for the Smoak TWIB in the trading forum with no bites. Seems nobody's trading it.

Toonlad2384 is offering up his collection for SW and he has a Smoak, hit him up and have him check out your SWCT

Members online