Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How Long Have You Been A COMC Member??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
not a member (never registered for an account). Purchase from there about once a year.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
looks like 2/3/10. I remember a few of the guys talking about it at local card shows when it was just getting started as they were also local to me, but never gave it much thought to check it out.

bigunitcards

Sep 8, 2013
OKC, OK
Sunday, September 29th, 2013

4 shopping cart shipments
20 normal shipments

656 cards purchased. I would say ~550 or so were RJ cards, so 10% of my collection comes from COMC.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
So here's my comc story.

At the 2009 National, comc, then known as Check Out My Cards, was set up trying to sign people up AND also selling some cards at their booth.

I remember walking past the booth thinking to myself what an odd name to name your
company.

But since they were selling cards there, I had to stop and check them out and got into a conversation with the owner.

I had picked out several cards and made Tim (the owner) an offer to which he replied "only if you promise to check out my site when you get home"

Obviously I said sure and then in 2010 I signed up.

I've added so many cards from the site to my collection that I couldn't even give you an idea what that number is.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts