Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Colin Kaepernick showing off the guns...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
That is one crazy disease.
I couldn't imagine my kid going through that. And I'm not one to be a stick in the mud, but kind of lame to post this to make fun of the kid.

Bosox3

Aug 7, 2008
Well that's where you are wrong. I didn't post it to make fun of the kid. I just think Kaepernick looks like him a little.

rriigghhttt. He looks nothing like him. It was a poor try at humor.
the sad thing is..this guy passed away not all that long ago.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
Not another Jebba thread
1j2q1i.gif
Does he know there is video of him out there

Crewfan82

Apr 21, 2009
Well that's where you are wrong. I didn't post it to make fun of the kid. I just think Kaepernick looks like him a little.

I thought it was funny as hell because he kind of does look like Kaepernick. A lot of folks on this board need to chill out with their holier than thou attitude.

Him rapping and dancing is the funniest XXXX I've ever seen. Its funny because as with any other person its not socially accepted to act in a manner. No different when some other white kid acts a fool. It's humorous.

Just because someone has a physical or mental disease or defect doesn't give them birth right to act retarded. Many people with developmental disabilities desire and deserve to be treated within the confines of normal social treatment.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Are we talking about the bird kid?

Look that kid made videos to have fun. Its ok to enjoy them even if you snicler at them a bit. He was a funny kid who enjoyed making videos. I think hed be ok with this thread.

sportscardtheory

Aug 16, 2008
Buffalo, New York
sportscardtheory = low class

Why, because I don't take things SO seriously and can find humor in nonsense. If you have ever watched South Park or Family Guy and enjoyed it, you are being an uber, holier-than-thou hypocrite. I'm not making fun of the kid and screw you for insinuating that I am. Seriously, F you and anyone else who actually believes that I would make fun of someone for being different. There is such a thing as harmless dark humor.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts