Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone Sitting on Bowman Jumbos?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sbib

Aug 17, 2008
I usually buy a case but cut back this year - opened 1 box and pulled a Red Bowman Singleton auto /25, a Binford ref auto, a Morgan base auto and a Tanaka intl - it will not recoop the $145 I spent - the auto list is too large and the production qty is way too high on this product - it used to be one of my favorites and now it is not.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
SELL SELL SELL

2014 Bowman has an awful checklist. Bowman keeps getting worse and worse every year.

I don't love the checklist, BUT, at the same time there have certainly been worse.....TWO big hitters with Abreu and Bryant, along with Appel, Mookie Betts, Maikel Franco. A nice amount of secondary guys with this being their first true rc auto. I am not going to sit here and tell you the checklist is AWESOME, at the same time when was the last time you had two big hitters at once at release within the auto checklist?

TehRegulator

Nov 22, 2013
There is a lot of hidden value in 2014 Bowman. I have been selling complete 330-card base sets for $35 and complete 440-card sets for $60.

A lot of low-numbered colored inserts have been selling very well too. Red Ice and Purple Ice inserts have been selling unbelievably high.

The autos may suck this year, but the inserts have been holding their own, in terms of value.

I've been scratching my head at the ending price of my recent sale of Jacob DeGrom red ice http://www.ebay.com/itm/201096751647?ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1561.l2649

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
I usually buy a case but cut back this year - opened 1 box and pulled a Red Bowman Singleton auto /25, a Binford ref auto, a Morgan base auto and a Tanaka intl - it will not recoop the $145 I spent - the auto list is too large and the production qty is way too high on this product - it used to be one of my favorites and now it is not.

So red wave are signed now?Singleton getting the call up this week.

Members online

Latest posts