Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Box O' Goodies - Who Wants to Participate?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
I hope Mike Useted takes it extra hard in the ass for this. He had plenty of opportunities to make it right.
This goes to show, don't XXXX with the FCB community.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
Gentlemen,
Thank you for all the words of encouragement and filing charges, etc. I'm sorry that not all details have been shared, but I am networking with others to try and resolve and recover the items. If you all have any information you'd like to share regarding him, please send to me in a PM.

That could include contact info, known hang out locations, ID's from other forums, where he conducts business, ebay user id's, phone numbers, employment info, etc. Anything you want to share about him.

Thank you.

I went back and forth with him yesterday and his attitude is he'll send when he gets around to it...he really doesn't care about charges because this example of human garbage knows his wife will need t deal with it...

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
Hmmm, looks like he may be unemployed? Looks like he used to work for Jack Rabbit Roadside Services, and he is in a complicated relationship. Sounds like a real winner.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Not sure why he chose to say this to me, since all I did was mention this to him a couple weeks ago. He said to give this to you guys though.

Just proof you will need in charge filing. I'm still talking to him so will post more. Since he have his consent, I can't be held accountable.

null_zps05f671bf.png

null_zps57cb9891.png

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

Latest posts