Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Upper Echelon - Free to a good home, but you must pay it forward - Read Post #1 FIRST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_Pharis

In return for the Brooks glove (even though I think I am +1)...
Any Maris fans?

0E26A473-BD00-4C6A-B23C-B701A3FEBC55-11908-00000E5691CD7B09_zpsead93be7.jpg

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

I'm going to put this up too. It's a Lou Pinella autographed bat.

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1366246422.162221.jpg

These are up as well

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1366246441.301109.jpg

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1366246456.712313.jpg

A_Pharis

It is most definitely an "A's" labeled card. It's from his sophomore year in the league, however... With a piece of jersey worn by Maris in an MLB game in 1958 with a photo of the jersey from which the swatch was taken. In 1958, he was still with the Cleveland Indians. ;) (Some may consider it his "RC" year)

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS

Chapman chrome auto and the Miggy/Manny/Grady triple patch are packed up and ready to roll. Tracking info has been sent to the claimers.

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

gmarutiak

Jul 23, 2010
Baltimore, MD
OK, I'm determined to get something claimed, despite the fact that I can't post pics.

2010 Bowman Platinum Andrew McCutchen patch/auto #099 /199.

Looks a little nicer than this, 2010 Bowman Platinum Andrew McCutchen Auto Autograph 3 Color Patch 199 MVP | eBay in my opinion, because the patch on the one you will receive goes: yellow/black/yellow/grey.

Someone please claim this so that I can be back to even at 17 sent and 17 received!

Claimed by MojoDan

Last edited:

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
OK, I'm determined to get something claimed, despite the fact that I can't post pics.

2010 Bowman Platinum Andrew McCutchen patch/auto #099 /199.

Looks a little nicer than this, 2010 Bowman Platinum Andrew McCutchen Auto Autograph 3 Color Patch 199 MVP | eBay in my opinion, because the patch on the one you will receive goes: yellow/black/yellow/grey.

Someone please claim this so that I can be back to even at 17 sent and 17 received!

Nice bold auto? If so, I will claim it. (You know, to HELP YOU out...). :D

gmarutiak

Jul 23, 2010
Baltimore, MD
Nice bold auto? If so, I will claim it. (You know, to HELP YOU out...). :D

Yep, the auto is bold. You always have my back, Dan!

I don't know what has been rarer recently: one of my cards getting claimed, or YOU actually claiming a card!

Just in case I don't have it, please pm me your info again.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Yep, the auto is bold. You always have my back, Dan!

I don't know what has been rarer recently: one of my cards getting claimed, or YOU actually claiming a card!

Just in case I don't have it, please pm me your info again.

Sounds good. Thanks Gary.

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
Look at this on eBay:

NIB NEW Lehigh Valley Iron Pigs Manager Ryne Sandberg Bobblehead MLBHall of Fame

http://bit.ly/10i1mtq

Does this work? Not sure how to do this as I'm on my phone and not a computer...and of course the guy only has a pic of the box not the bobble itself

I will happily take the 2014 Phillies manager in Bobblehead form.
And now it's my turn to find something to list.

If this is acceptable, LMK and I'll send info.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
In return for the Brooks glove (even though I think I am +1)...
Any Maris fans?

0E26A473-BD00-4C6A-B23C-B701A3FEBC55-11908-00000E5691CD7B09_zpsead93be7.jpg
I missed out on the Billy Williams, but I would love to claim this for my daughter's vintage g/u collection...

...if and only if this is considered an apt replacement...

2005AbsoluteTOTTBat138-250.jpg

There is a very slight dent in the surface of the card, but I feel like this should meet the thread criteria.

If not, please let me know asap.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
I missed out on the Billy Williams, but I would love to claim this for my daughter's vintage g/u collection...

...if and only if this is considered an apt replacement...

2005AbsoluteTOTTBat138-250.jpg

There is a very slight dent in the surface of the card, but I feel like this should meet the thread criteria.

If not, please let me know asap.

wow I would love the clemente, but I know theres others who will want it too [MENTION=4914]gmarutiak[/MENTION] [MENTION=2413]MojoDan[/MENTION] [MENTION=2383]highphat[/MENTION] & everyone else

Last edited:

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Re: Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

wow I would love the clemente, but I know theres others who will want it too [MENTION=4914]gmarutiak[/MENTION] [MENTION=2413]MojoDan[/MENTION] [MENTION=2383]highphat[/MENTION] & everyone else

I can try to take a pic to show what I'm talking about with the dent if anyone has any doubts, but you have more than enough contributions to this thread to have every right to claim it.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX

I can try to take a pic to show what I'm talking about with the dent if anyone has any doubts, but you have more than enough contributions to this thread to have every right to claim it.

+1

This card will go FAST! There are a lot of guys who would love it

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online