Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ Thursday 10/15********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Nice!

Got a response from topps redemptions!
They can't fulfill my 2013 griffey copper rose auto so they send replacement. Fair replacement value too, though not sure how that number is achieved.
No word on the joc pederson I inquired about as well that showed shipped in June but haven't seen

birdsfan85

Aug 7, 2008
Afternoon guys. Might hate listing on eBay but sold 2 cards for 3,000 last night when I only had $400ish into both

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents!

[MENTION=4030]michaelstepper[/MENTION] - Did Topps let you know what they are replacing the Griffey with or did you get a choice?

birdsfan85

Aug 7, 2008
-_-

And you own some awesome signed pre-war. Damn you.

If you are looking for anything in particular let me know I come across and own a lot. The signed t206 market exploded and I was okay selling. I have what I consider to be the cornerstone to my collection in sight so listed stuff that I either bought to flip or just am okay not owning.

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
Thanks everyone. I'm smart. But not that smart. My area is in the warehouse and shipping receiving. Still some complicated stuff going on at times.

Members online

Latest posts