Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Bunt Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
It won't let me input anymore codes. Says I've exceeded my limit.

Btw, those who I had on my bunt friends, refriend me and pillage my stash.

Fordman

Sell me your Jay Bruce cards!

coqxxx4

Aug 7, 2008
It won't let me input anymore codes. Says I've exceeded my limit.

Btw, those who I had on my bunt friends, refriend me and pillage my stash.

Fordman

Are you using a different device then the original account? I have an account that I signed up with the wrong email address and now I can't get in and email isn't goign to help since it is wrong. When I tried to delete and re-downloaded the app I couldn't sign in under a different account because it said the Topps Bunt account for the device.

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
Here is my updated tradelist if anybody sees any that they can use. Always looking for Twins.

Purple
Nolan Arenado - Rockies
Alex Gordon - Royals
Trea Turner - Nationals

Teal
Kyle Schwarber - Cubs
Jose Bautista - Blue Jays
Corey Kluber - Indians
Carlos Correa - Astros
Joe Panik - Giants
Trea Turner - Nationals

Orange
Bryce Harper - Nationals
Paul Goldschmidt - Diamondbacks
Josh Donaldson - Blue Jays (x2)
Giancarlo Stanton - Marlins

Blue
Christian Yelich - Marlins

Last edited:

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Here is my updated tradelist if anybody sees any that they can use. Always looking for Twins.

Purple
Ryan Braun
Salvador Perez

Teal
Christian Yelich
Logan Forsythe
Joe Ross
Hyun-Jin Ryu
Jose Altuve

Orange
Charlie Furbush
Ryan Goins
Colby Lewis
Josh Harrison
Jerad Eickhoff
Andre Ethier
Freddie Freeman
Carlos Gomez
Shin-Soo Choo
C.J. Wilson
Starling Marte

Trade sent

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Trading is proving to be harder with all the color variations. People are trying to get the best color of your best player(s) for practically nothing. Everyone wants my Kris Bryant's and SP's. I've stopped counteroffering because I don't want them to dock my stars.

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Trading is proving to be harder with all the color variations. People are trying to get the best color of your best player(s) for practically nothing. Everyone wants my Kris Bryant's and SP's. I've stopped counteroffering because I don't want them to dock my stars.

See if I have why you want/need. JAYBRUCEFAN32 I'm not really collecting the digital cards. @BrewerAndy has already browsed my stash.

Fordman

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota

I have just locked all of my better parallels of better players so I don't have to worry about those ridiculous offers. Just state exactly what I'm trading and looking for in my posts. I've had decent luck with trades so far this year.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA

LIST THEM ON EBAY!! I sold a Felix teal for 7 and Jose Fernandez teal for 4. Real money for digital cards? All day baby

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
I'm a d, I only downloaded the app once I saw u can sell them. But they do pay for my real cards, so it's all hobby love

Nothing wrong with that. If someone is crazy enough to give you their hard earned money for a jpeg you got free then good for you!