Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Master sets! Complete or trying to complete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
I'll check but I know what his answer is. He spent too long looking for it as well and probably won't settle for less than in the neighborhood of $500 or so, as that's what a recent Griffey / Grieve Mirror Image Atomic /25 went for.

that only sold for 500??:eek:

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
WOW I woulda threw in a offer, but the seller was asking a few K's for it, Bummer

mrdallas

Mar 20, 2013
Roseville CA
It never hurts to throw out an offer in the bay, I have seen ridiculous prices only to be dropped 75 percent, it seems people are fishing and hoping to land a whale but will settle for much less. Always throw out an offer IMO

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Yeah, he had put in what, a $250 or $300 bid, w/out thinking about messaging the seller. I know he is still kicking himself over it going for 'only' $500, which I told him, even though it was for $500, it seemed like a good price, considering how few have shown up and how much a lot of the other super limited or iconic late 90's Griffey inserts go for.

mrdallas

Mar 20, 2013
Roseville CA
I agree with a message to the seller. never hurts

Yeah, he had put in what, a $250 or $300 bid, w/out thinking about messaging the seller. I know he is still kicking himself over it going for 'only' $500, which I told him, even though it was for $500, it seemed like a good price, considering how few have shown up and how much a lot of the other super limited or iconic late 90's Griffey inserts go for.

Members online

Latest posts