Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Trying to complete 1998 donruss preferred precious metals set (help needed)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrdallas

Mar 20, 2013
Roseville CA
Updated. 3 more down, McGwire, Thomas, Cruz Jr.

19 of 30. Almost broke lol but still going. Need 11 more. Love to keep going.. Any help would be much appreciated
IMG_20130430_181629_zps9cee4097.jpg
[/URL]

gradedeflator

Mar 31, 2011
Awesome pickups! I actually just got my hands on a Piazza (posted in the sweet 90s threads). unfortunately at this time it's part of my PC and not available. I think it's still on your want list. if I ever decide to move it and you are still looking I will get in touch.

mrdallas

Mar 20, 2013
Roseville CA
Thanks... That is a sweet Piazza you got there. Congrats on the pickup. Great looking card. It is definitely on my want list so if and ever I would be very appreciative :)
Awesome pickups! I actually just got my hands on a Piazza (posted in the sweet 90s threads). unfortunately at this time it's part of my PC and not available. I think it's still on your want list. if I ever decide to move it and you are still looking I will get in touch.

mrdallas

Mar 20, 2013
Roseville CA
Just picked up this Lofton

So I have these 25 now, :)

Please help get these 5 for the set

Piazza
C Jones
D Jeter
Travis Lee
Ben Grieve

mrdallas

Mar 20, 2013
Roseville CA
Persistence. I work at tracking these every day, serious moivation and constantly reaching out to people. Luck has something to do with it as well. I just really want to get these last three by the end of the year so I can finally relax... LOL My wife says I am obsessed

How do you keep finding these things? I hardly ever find any '97's.

Members online

Latest posts