Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

98 precious metals set complete

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrdallas

Mar 20, 2013
Roseville CA
I have been trying to collect this set for a few years now. Well, as of today I can say

Game

Set

and Match

and the set :) thanks for looking

Last edited:

mrdallas

Mar 20, 2013
Roseville CA
Thanks all. I really got lucky the past four months. I just connected with the right people and was fortunate enough to get the opportunity to buy what I needed. Now you don't have to read my relentless threads on this set. LOL.

mrdallas

Mar 20, 2013
Roseville CA
I really appreciate the kind words all. I haven't stopped staring at it all day. I still remember the first time this set came out I laughed at the thought of ever getting the complete set. Then two years ago i thought, heck, just go for it. Glad I did. :)

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
I really appreciate the kind words all. I haven't stopped staring at it all day. I still remember the first time this set came out I laughed at the thought of ever getting the complete set. Then two years ago i thought, heck, just go for it. Glad I did. :)

Wow, 2 years is quite impressive. I can't imagine all the things that had to fall in the right time and place

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
Sweet! Were they all in either the gold or silver? I'm not familiar with this set as all, just curious.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
Great job, Wossa! Now go back to prospecting, and leave us player collectors alone!! :D

Truly an amazing accomplishment. Hope you can take time to enjoy, but knowing collectors like I do, it's probably "on to the next one"... no? :eek:

Members online

Latest posts