Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**********Thursday Morning Thread**********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys. Have a meeting at 10 this morning with my adviser. We hope to get a plan of study done, that way I know what I need to do each semester going forward, and not try and plan it out semester by semester

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
Message from my sister, sounds better than last night!

Good morning! Grandma ate her dinner last night. She enjoyed it and said it was one of the best since she's been admitted this whole time. I didn't ask what she had, but was glad to hear that she ate well, and enjoyed it. She's in good spirits and was laughing and talking, but it's her heart that's so weak and she's got a lot of fluid building up in her chest.
She's just tired, and very weak. I'll update you later when I go visit her today.
Have a good day at work. We love you!
This notice is required by law.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Message from my sister, sounds better than last night!

Good morning! Grandma ate her dinner last night. She enjoyed it and said it was one of the best since she's been admitted this whole time. I didn't ask what she had, but was glad to hear that she ate well, and enjoyed it. She's in good spirits and was laughing and talking, but it's her heart that's so weak and she's got a lot of fluid building up in her chest.
She's just tired, and very weak. I'll update you later when I go visit her today.
Have a good day at work. We love you!
This notice is required by law.

:grouphug:

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Been having a blast opening Japanese cards lately. Lots of anime, final fantasy, Dragon Ball, etc. So many cool card sets of shows and games I love.
Some of the inserts and parallels are worth a nice amount too. Pulled this cool "premium rare" parallel of Lightning, from FF-13. Loves me my RPGs!

What anime cards are you opening? I was planning on importing some anime stuff from Japan at some point.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Howdy fellas. Day is going fairly well. 3 hours left, with a meeting at 2. Glad we're only working 8's tomorrow and Saturday, but bummed we're working Saturday. There's actually a card show in the vicinity.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I'm excited for the Olympics, but this is the first year I can't watch them.

Rooting for Oshie, Faulk, Wheeler, Stepan, Marvin, the Kessel's, Backes, Parise, Suter, and the rest of the USA hockey rosters.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Little mailday and would not be upset if you called the cops [MENTION=1927]mlbsalltimegreats[/MENTION] [MENTION=1934]steve-a-reno[/MENTION] [MENTION=2958]383astro[/MENTION] white spots are design not damage.

scan0002_zpsf2b2313a.jpg

Last edited:

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Good morning.

86b3bf77-d664-4eee-8cc8-64e05b09dfba_zpsf89c5b6b.jpg

wish i had that one.

Good morning guys. Ran the blower and dehumidifier for 8 hours yesterday. It worked, the closet is dry. But the dehumidifier is garbage. All the moisture it sucked up was supposed to go out a hose into a bucket. Instead, it dumped it out from beneath the unit, making the hall even worse than before. Laaaaame.

got some goodies in the mail, but with the computer area in disarray, i cant scan and show anything off yet. :(

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
Little mailday and would not be upset if you called the cops [MENTION=1927]mlbsalltimegreats[/MENTION] [MENTION=1934]steve-a-reno[/MENTION] [MENTION=2958]383astro[/MENTION] white spots are design not damage.

scan0002_zpsf2b2313a.jpg

Beautiful card George but are you sure thats not damage? Does it mention anything in description?

Sent from my XT555C using Tapatalk 2

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Afternoon Gents! Busy busy day at work, but so far it is flying by which is always nice :)

[MENTION=2418]George_Calfas[/MENTION] - SWEET patches with the Spahn/Gibby dual!!! That would be a huge PC card for many of us. The Pele looks great too!!! Are you expecting a red ink as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts