Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Any of these prospects any good?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I know nothing about prospects, and was hoping if someone can tell me if any of these guy are good:

USA/College Teams:

Tyler Anderson
Steve Rodriguez
Christian Pelaez
William Abreu
Matt Vogel
Keegan Thompson
Tyler Alamo
Sammy Solis
Cole Cook
Rick Hague
Aaron Sanchez
Seth Rosin
Jose Vinicio
Brian Garman
Cole Leonida
Cody Wheeler
Sam Dyson
Cole Nelson
Alex Wimmer

MLB Teams:

Alexi Amarista
Tyler Chatwood
Tyler Skaggs
Vin Mazzaro
Grant Green
Taylor Jungman
Henderson Alvarez
Travis D'Arnaud
Kyle Drabek
Pete Kozma
Shelby Miller
Kolten Wong
Archie Bradley
John Hicks
Chris Owings
Bryan Morris
Carlos Santana
Jerry Sands
Justin Sellers
Rubby De La Rosa
Pratt Maynard
Jason Kipnis
Brandon Belt
Trayvon Robinson
Carlos Peguero
Erasmo Ramirez
Brad Hand
Jose Fernandez
Ruben Tejada
Brandon Nimmo
Brad Holt
Mike Wright
Tom Milone
Ryan Adams
Nicholas Delmonico
Dylan Bundy
Ronnie Welty
Kyle Hudson
Jace Peterson
Anthony Rizzo
Logan Forsythe
Cody Spangenberg
Kyle Gaedele
Keyvius Sampson
Cody Asche
Larry Greene
Logan Moore
Josh Zeid
Quincy Latimore
Tony Sanchez
Zach Von Rosenberg
Josh Rodriguez
Kevin Matthews
Fabio Castillo
Tim Beckham
Jusn Francisco
Tony Cingrani
Robert Stephenson
Neftali Soto
Yamaico Navarro
Carl Thomore
Wilin Rosario
Tim Collins
Jacob Turner
Brayan Villarreal
Wade Gaynor
Jose Martinez
Brent Morel
Brandon Laird
Kai Liu
Graham Stoneburner
Ramon Flores
Liam Hendricks
Jesus Montero
Andrelton Simmons
Austin Romine
Wei-Yin Chen
Adrian Cardenas
Matt Dominguez
Dellin Betances
Matt Moore
Casey Kelly
Jeurys Familia
Rob Scahill
Sean Doolittle (Great Name)
Nick Maronde
Henry Rodriguez
Paco Rodriguez
Mike Olt
Didi Gregorius
Kyle Drabek
Dakota Watts
Aderlin Rodriguez
Travis Wood
Ian Krol
Tom Koehler
Joe Benson
Jameson Taillion
Aaron Altherr
Yonder Alonso

Thanks fro any info

swish54_99

Dec 12, 2012
I know nothing about prospects, and was hoping if someone can tell me if any of these guy are good:

USA/College Teams:
Aaron Sanchez

MLB Teams:

Tyler Skaggs
Henderson Alvarez
Travis D'Arnaud
Shelby Miller
Kolten Wong
Archie Bradley
Jason Kipnis
Jose Fernandez
Dylan Bundy
Anthony Rizzo
Robert Stephenson
Jesus Montero
Andrelton Simmons
Austin Romine
Matt Moore
Casey Kelly
Mike Olt
Didi Gregorius
Jameson Taillion
Carlos Santana

Thanks fro any info

These guys are/were all top prospects within the last year or so, some of them graduated to the majors and are future stars.

Dilferules

Aug 10, 2012
Auburn, WA
These are/were A's so I can give a little info:

Vin Mazzaro - Traded to the Royals a couple years back, hasn't done well there and is now 26. Maybe he can be an MLB starter but it doesn;t look great for him.
Grant Green - Can hit a bit but I don't think he'll have much power so even if he can crack a lineup I don't see his cards being valuable. Right now he's kind of being groomed as a "super utility" type.
Tom Milone - Pitched well for the A's as a rookie last season, maybe he can have a decent career as a #3/4 starter. Not an overpowering strikeout guy and not an ace so I don't see a ton of demand out there for his cards in the future.
Sean Doolittle - Drafted as an infielder, converted to pitcher in 2011 and soared up the chain in 2012, ended up being an important middle relief piece for the major league club. Good story, but with all that being said he's still a middle reliever.
Ian Krol - A's fans still consider him somewhat of a prospect. He's only 21 and made it to Double A last year but his ERA at 2 levels was not excellent. He's still young but he may end up as a reliever, which will limit his prospect potential.

Oh and when you say "all available" it would be helpful if you said what cards they were.

These are/were A's so I can give a little info:

Vin Mazzaro - Traded to the Royals a couple years back, hasn't done well there and is now 26. Maybe he can be an MLB starter but it doesn;t look great for him.
Grant Green - Can hit a bit but I don't think he'll have much power so even if he can crack a lineup I don't see his cards being valuable. Right now he's kind of being groomed as a "super utility" type.
Tom Milone - Pitched well for the A's as a rookie last season, maybe he can have a decent career as a #3/4 starter. Not an overpowering strikeout guy and not an ace so I don't see a ton of demand out there for his cards in the future.
Sean Doolittle - Drafted as an infielder, converted to pitcher in 2011 and soared up the chain in 2012, ended up being an important middle relief piece for the major league club. Good story, but with all that being said he's still a middle reliever.
Ian Krol - A's fans still consider him somewhat of a prospect. He's only 21 and made it to Double A last year but his ERA at 2 levels was not excellent. He's still young but he may end up as a reliever, which will limit his prospect potential.

Oh and when you say "all available" it would be helpful if you said what cards they were.

Thanks for the info. I will give the info if anyone wants any of the players...I didnt wanna take the time to list every card by brand and no one wants them.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts