Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NYY 2015 Season Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CoronaMT1327

May 8, 2015
The worst day is always when the Yankees have an off day...

Alex And Tex are on pace for 40 home runs this season. Is that really possible??

I hope so!

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Remember when Alex had 3 homers and 10 rbi against the Dodgers in one game years ago?

Well that game has just about matched Drew's power performance this season.

There is absolutely positively no reason to keep playing him. The five mil is already pissed away, anyone could have told cashman that BEFORE he was signed.

Pirela should be the second baseman all the time, at least until the ASG break if he is totally not cutting it.

And if that's the case, then it'll be Ref's turn.

I am so so tired of this guy sucking and *****ing about him, when will Girardi finally get it??

Options abound, but they shouldn't include the name Drew.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
I am really shocked at how low Jagielo card prices are compared to Judge considering their numbers (except average) are nearly identical on same team same age.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I read where the Yankees might be interested in Tulo but the price (Severino and/or Judge) seems way too steep for a guy making that kinda scratch and is having some injury issues. What do u guys think?

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
No...No no no no no....No tulo. No Tulowitzki, however you say it, please, no.

Don't need his contract, don't need his injury history, don't need to give up our top prospects.

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

WillBBC

Feb 22, 2012
Going to be a rough couple of weeks with Ellsbury out. Hopefully they can piece some ugly wins together.

CoronaMT1327

May 8, 2015
Good things we saw from the Yankees yesterday:

Jones hit his first home run, Didi hit his first home run, and the Yankees kept coming back

Bad things: The bullpen was terrible, and Pineda made another bad start. Hopefully since the Yankees are at home they can get back on track. And as Michael Kay described it, it was like climbing up a greasy pole for the Yankees.

Members online