Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mo' money mo' problems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
This is a 1WP if I ever saw one. Through a fortunate set of circumstances, I ended last quarter with a personal record in ebay bucks, over $150. I used the bulk of that to buy a high-dollar card. The card turned out to have a flaw, so I returned it and the refund just came through. The $140 I used from bucks went back to ebay bucks, which expire on 5/3. Sadly, there isn't anything I really want ending before then, except some BINs that are way too high. I hate having to buy something just for the sake of buying, but looks like i might have to, effectively squandering this gift. Maybe I'm being greedy, but I wish bucks didn't expire. A month seems like a long time, but it turns out it's not. Oh well, I guess I have to buy a Moncada auto or something.

cbrandtw

Sep 12, 2008
Daphne, AL
I still have about $100 left in bucks as well but I have my eye on something that ends in a couple of days. I would be interested to know if you can buy the $100 gift card with ebay bucks though. Does anyone know the answer to that?

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
I still have about $100 left in bucks as well but I have my eye on something that ends in a couple of days. I would be interested to know if you can buy the $100 gift card with ebay bucks though. Does anyone know the answer to that?

Try it and see when you go to check out if the option is there.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
The gift card thing is a good idea. I got as far as logging into Paypal to see if it would use the Bucks and it looks like it will. If I don't find something in time I'll do that. Thanks.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
There is always precious metal. While I don't think you can get bullion, I think you can buy coins that don't lose value.

Dec 4, 2008
There is always precious metal. While I don't think you can get bullion, I think you can buy coins that don't lose value.

Pretty certain you are not excluded from buying PM in any form with bucks. It is just the PM category (bullion, coins, currency) that are excluded from earning extra bucks promos.

Members online