Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What was Kirby Puckett's last on card certified auto?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pootshwan

Jan 26, 2010
Connecticut
Awesome, thanks for that information. This may be splitting hairs but are there any clues on which was signed last?

product release date? I don't know if that's enough to go off of....or is it?

PadresFan86

Nov 11, 2011
California
I think it would be hard to tell which was his last on card autograph. Who knows how long ahead of time the companies had him sign before release.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
I want some new Kirby cards. He had sticker autos and some gu in 2006, but it seems like nothing really after that

Sent from my SCH-M828C using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

pootshwan

Jan 26, 2010
Connecticut
If that is the total list it looks like his last auto would be in Recollection, that was released in mid December.

Thanks for the help with this. It looks like there are 13 different recollection auto's of Kirby for 2005. None of which have a print run higher than 4 :eek:

pootshwan

Jan 26, 2010
Connecticut
The DK version I have is in the 20's, but there are other levels of it.. silver and platinum.

Nice Kirby and awesome website! That DK is a 2002 serial /23 correct?

For 2005 he had 13 different recollection auto's 11 of which are 1/1's. One of them is /2 and the last two are /4.

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
Nice Kirby and awesome website! That DK is a 2002 serial /23 correct?

For 2005 he had 13 different recollection auto's 11 of which are 1/1's. One of them is /2 and the last two are /4.

Yeah the 05 recollection cards are very hard to find and spendy. I have one from Ultimate Sig but thats it for on card autos from that year.

Latest posts