Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============= The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
Howve you been? Case of Archives show up yet?

Busy as all heck Dan. Thanks for asking.

My case of Archives will hopefully be at my house this weekend. I have 3 boxes of 05 National Pastime incoming. Still trying to acquire that case of 05 Topps Fan Favorites.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Busy as all heck Dan. Thanks for asking.

My case of Archives will hopefully be at my house this weekend. I have 3 boxes of 05 National Pastime incoming. Still trying to acquire that case of 05 Topps Fan Favorites.

I want to find a box of each of those, but to keep sealed.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Bust any wax lately Brad?

Nope. Buying nice game used singles of Vladimir Guerrero. And took part in the 32 box 1990's break.

See the 1930 Hack Wilson themed letter I bought recently? That was pretty cool. Contemplating this purchase as well, but not sure how I'd store it or what it's worth:

Lot Detail - 1986 Mark Grace Peoria Chiefs Chicago Cubs Locker Door

Vladdy purchase from last night:

$(KGrHqR,!qwFGTqRdw8RBRnYV1fR7!~~60_3.JPG

Last edited:

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Getting ready to start another mowing cycle at work. If it were me I'd start at the beginning of the week, that way it all gets mowed before the weekend.

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
EXTREMELY frustrated with Paypal holding my payments. I understand the logic behind it, but damn if it isn't frustrating when I could really use the $$$

What's up guys?

poppudaimadochi

Jul 28, 2010
Long Island, NY
Jamison - sweet pickup once again; if I can't find the Cliff Lee Leather 1/1, I might move the Wood /5 to your set...

Speaking of sets, my PC is kinda moving slow, so I'm starting a new one: the 2013 Topps Museum Archival Autographs!! Might also go after the 3xGU/AU if I can find them for "cheap"

FrostyCollects

Sep 28, 2011
Michigan
#119 ? Consider it Dunn!

dunn.jpg

Isn't one of our fellow MTers player-collecting Dunn? I forget which one...

To think I've picked up this many in just 8 weeks of release...geez. Seems unhealthy, don't you think? :? When it comes to /5s, one needs to be aggressive early on to get pretty far in such a set, I s'pose.

Frenchie, you better do that or else. ;)

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Good evening guys. I hope everyone has a great day.

Frosty- Great pick up on the Dunn! I am the Dunn collector. I had that on my watchlist, no funds for cards at the moment though so I had to let it go.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Good afternoon.

I have a golf cart that needs to go on a trailer, but no weight to hold the trailer down. I think I would be fine just driving it up onto the thing but I don't want to risk damaging anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online