Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~*~*~*~*Saturday Morning Thread*~*~*~*~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
G'morning fellas. Had a dr appoinent yesterday, with s younger dr that's more educated in testosterone levels. My last blood panel showed levels at 222. This guy wants me at 700. I had more blood work yesterday, and go back Monday. He's pretty convinced that this is the thing that's caused all of my issues over the last two years. I'm excited. Ready to get it fixed and feel good again. Maybe even have renewed interest in some things, that I've recently lost interest in.

Best of luck, hope the new Doc gets you back to feeling good again.

Shilling "consigners" always end up with the best stuff for sale.

Good stuff, @Hawk8 !

Thanks!

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
I don't know if other people collects these, but they don't pop up that often.

1993 Pacific Spanish 2001 Toronto Fall Expo Embossed:
scan0034.jpg

1994 Pacific 2001 Toronto Fall Expo Embossed:
scan0035.jpg

1995 Pacific 2001 Montreal Hockey Show Embossed:
scan0036.jpg

I pick Daultons up if I see them at a good price. I think I have 4 total. What's the story with them?

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning!
Looks like some important things going on today, so I hope all goes as planned on all fronts.
DANNY

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I pick Daultons up if I see them at a good price. I think I have 4 total. What's the story with them?

If I remember correctly....Pacific would set up booths at the big shows. Pacific would make a special stamp for that show. You would go to the Pacific booth, buy Pacific packs, and open up the packs of Pacific cards. You were allowed to get one card per pack stamped with this special stamp. I have 10 different stamps on the 93 card, 5 different stamps on the 94 card, 2 different stamps on the 95 card, 1 stamp on the 96 card, and 2 different stamps on the 97 card

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
If I remember correctly....Pacific would set up booths at the big shows. Pacific would make a special stamp for that show. You would go to the Pacific booth, buy Pacific packs, and open up the packs of Pacific cards. You were allowed to get one card per pack stamped with this special stamp. I have 10 different stamps on the 93 card, 5 different stamps on the 94 card, 2 different stamps on the 95 card, 1 stamp on the 96 card, and 2 different stamps on the 97 card

Interesting. If that's true, I might have to pay more attention when Daultons pop up.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I have been off for 3 days now and I am still waking up at or around 4AM, geez lol

Oh I thought you set your alarm so you could make sure to get all those Dawson's shown....

Haha, of course I'm just joshin ya. Love seein all the new pickups

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Oh I thought you set your alarm so you could make sure to get all those Dawson's shown....

Haha, of course I'm just joshin ya. Love seein all the new pickups

lol, no, my internal clock is still set from working. Hope you like seeing the pickups because there will be more until I get down to the new 1/1s lol

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all! For those that didn't see my post late last night, we got second in the soccer tournament last night. Lost to the same team in group play and the championship. I can't complain though when it was a bunch of white guys going against a group of international students. Tempers were flaring all over the place last night, but as soon as the tournament was over everybody was back to being friends. Its nice knowing that everybody leaves it on the court

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Morning. Have a few mails to pic that have been waiting for me since before vacation. Might do that.

Brad: seller Bronxbombers14 on BO is selling off and he has a few nice grace cards in his bucket.

Need to get a thread with that gu lot up over on the transaction boards. Anything catch anyone's eye before I post everything up?

Members online

Latest posts