Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Athletes in different sports?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DiebytheCubs

Dec 2, 2012
Chicago suburbs/Ohio
How many athletes have cards in something beyond their primary sport? I got started thinking about this with Russell Wilson's 2010 Bowman card. Are there any other cards like this for other players?

I don't mean cards like Wilson's SP in this years Topps either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Three that immediately come to mind are Bo Jackson and Deion Sanders in baseball and football, and Danny Ainge in baseball and basketball.

jmc280zx

Aug 11, 2008
SoCal
Eric Linderos (sp)... Hockey/Baseball

Josh Booty... Baseball/Football

John Elway... Baseball/Football

There was a Guy who was drafted by the Yankees had a Bowman card and I think Went on the play for the Cowboys as a QB and had a card... Just cant remember the name....

Dave Winfield was drafted by NBA/NFL/and MLB but I dont think he had any card except Baseball...

Last edited:

DaClyde

Jan 17, 2010
Huntsville, AL
D.J. Dozier and Ricky Williams both played minor league baseball and have cards.

Wahoo McDaniel and Steve McMichael have both football and wrestling cards.

Players that SHOULD have cards in both wrestling and football include Lex Luger, Ron Simmons, Bill Goldberg and Monte Brown. I guess that is a testament to how large football teams are that some guys can play several seasons (albeit mostly on the sidelines) and never get a card. But then, there was never a "Bowman Draft" equivalent for football in the 80s.

Last edited:

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
His strike zone was so small that he was guaranteed to walk and once on base he was like a bolt of lightning running around the field.
squirrel.jpg

Members online