Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Immaculate Draft #2 - Draft Thread - Scans UP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Since I'm not in the break, didn't mean to jump in and make anyone in the break upset. IMO the break looked good compared to other cases I've seen but when thinking about it from a ~$45 a slot draft break, maybe not? I mean not many of these are that great in that instance because ~90% of the people in it will not get something worth their slot... but that's why they're 100% gambling lol... I did two spots in the last one and ended up selling them for the price of one, essentially throwing $45 out the window but I knew my spots would yield 1/2 or less than the buy-in. Everyone is just looking for the 1st pick or maybe 2nd pick but otherwise, it's probably not something you would have bought into.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
draft thread, lets not clog it up, there is a thread on the main boards with people talking about liking and not liking the product.

NOT EVERYONE gets in breaks to turn around and flip the card. There are still a ton of people that collect to collect and have a favorite player or team they collect. Its not always about the money.

DaleMurphyCollector

Aug 7, 2008
Imagination Land
draft thread, lets not clog it up, there is a thread on the main boards with people talking about liking and not liking the product.

NOT EVERYONE gets in breaks to turn around and flip the card. There are still a ton of people that collect to collect and have a favorite player or team they collect. Its not always about the money.

This! With the #1 pick, I was hoping for a sweet Dale Murphy card. I would have left a "better" card on the table if a Murphy would have been pulled.

Billy Packer

Aug 7, 2008

The chance to score a monster hit from one of these group breaks - like the Trout patch from Andrew's first Immaculate case - is definitely part of the fun of joining but there are a couple of cards that would fit in nicely to my PC that I hope to have a chance to grab as the draft progresses.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
top will probably make his pick tonight or tomorrow, it is Yom Kippur today, day of fast and atonement. Just wanted to let everyone know.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
top will probably make his pick tonight or tomorrow, it is Yom Kippur today, day of fast and atonement. Just wanted to let everyone know.

What a day!

Sorry guys for the delay. I'll take the Carew patch. Thanks
[MENTION=1901]Billy Packer[/MENTION]

Billy Packer

Aug 7, 2008
Yount patch please.
[MENTION=1927]mlbsalltimegreats[/MENTION] is up.

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts