Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ Monday 8/29 MTSS Sign Up********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good Morning Everyone!

We have started the sign up process for the 2016 Morning Thread Secret Santa. Deadline for signing up will be Friday 9/2. As in years past, the minimum gift will be $50. $50 is for one item. If you need to buy 2 or 3 items please increase the overall price as five $10 cards will not make the cut. There have been some very generous gifts in the past and some that didn't make cut. We would like to make sure everyone has a pleasant MTSS experience.

MTSS participants so far: gracecollector, Ashburn Alley, RStadlerASU22, lonesomeagle1, michaelstepper, Catdaddycards, Pinkbreaker, Lancemountain, joey12508, George_Calfas

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
glad to have had Dano for a game . Also to see he got home safely .
Not sure how many autos he got . Once he got started he did well .
Here is the LIST of items he forgot to bring .
1. clipboard so players could sign easy
2. sharpies
3. AND REAL IMPORTANT ; EAR PLUGS !!!! I can talk and talk
Hope to see some others next year
Now back to your normally planned morning - i'm getting coffee

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning! But I DID remember to come [MENTION=2026]tramers[/MENTION]!!!!!!!!!! I would have missed out on much with the ear plugs. I highly recommend anyone else who has the opportunity to go. 10 RiverDogs autos and one Crawdad....VERY happy!
DANNY

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Good morning! But I DID remember to come [MENTION=2026]tramers[/MENTION]!!!!!!!!!! I would have missed out on much with the ear plugs. I highly recommend anyone else who has the opportunity to go. 10 RiverDogs autos and one Crawdad....VERY happy!
DANNY

THANKS

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Back to the grind of work for the week before heading to Minnesota for the weekend. After that it'll be 6-7 days of work each week for 4-6 weeks

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Good morning..

Took my wife to see this guy on Friday at the Hollywood Bowl..

attachment.php

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Hey guys. Today is the first day of my week-long paid staycation. I don't go back to work until September 6th!

Never taken a solid week off before.

Members online