Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ Monday 9/5 Happy Labor Day********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning everyone, I hope everyone enjoys their Labor Day.
[MENTION=1845]gracecollector[/MENTION], [MENTION=2196]Ashburn Alley[/MENTION], [MENTION=8906]RStadlerASU22[/MENTION], [MENTION=1784]lonesomeagle1[/MENTION], [MENTION=4030]michaelstepper[/MENTION], @Catdaddycards, @Pinkbreaker, [MENTION=3275]Lancemountain[/MENTION], [MENTION=2041]joey12508[/MENTION], [MENTION=2418]George_Calfas[/MENTION], @YankeeJason, [MENTION=9350]fordman[/MENTION], [MENTION=2520]ChasHawk[/MENTION], [MENTION=2802]klute14[/MENTION], [MENTION=4937]alexs64[/MENTION], and [MENTION=2055]metallicalex777[/MENTION] 2016 MTSS wish list are due by Saturday. Please get those sent in if you haven't already. Thank you to those that have already sent them in.

#FlyTheW #LetsGo

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Rotten luck for my oldest G/S - runs after a home run ball and gets it . Has to leave early , after game player is traded and won't be here today to sign for him . G/S also got a broken bat .
BTW: he's ten and runs SEVEN minute mile not many will out run him .
Host parents had supper with players after game and several leaving before todays game . Team has several to translate for newer players . We were lucky this year to have Dillon Tate - now with Yankees .

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning everyone! Sounds like a great day [MENTION=2026]tramers[/MENTION], except for not being able to get the ball signed. Hope all of the MTSS folks have a great time with it! For those working, your day will come!!!
DANNY

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

Enjoy your labor day! Hope all of those who have to work today are paid extra for working the holiday. The corporations are slowly but surely taking this holiday back from the people.

Finishing up my 6 acres of mowing today and then sorting some cards in the a/c while watching Jay Bruce make his return back to Cincinnati today.

Enjoy All!

Fordman

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Freedom Card Board mobile app

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Hate to hear how many of you are working today. I was supposed to work all weekend, but was able to get it off to spend time with my dad. Today is the meet and greet with Eduardo Escobar and other Twins players after the game today. I'm curious how many of these tickets they sold. $30 got you a standing room only ticket at the Budwieser Roof Deck, a ball signed by Escobar, and a meet and greet with Escobar and other players after the game

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Hey guys. My son's last day of Summer vacation. We're going to go play catch and take some BP.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
My dad and I checked in at the season ticket holder booth and we're asked if we wanted to play password after the 4th inning. If we win we each get a jersey. I don't have high hopes but it'll be fun and we'll be on the jumbotron

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
My dad and I rocked password. The category was trades/jobs. Needed 3 right to stay in the legends club and 5 to win free swag. We got 7 right. And we just got tshirts, not jerseys, but they are $39 shirts from the clubhouse store

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Best game day experience ever. Just a sneak peak at what I got
dddd9d8d512dd93f90e0aea6f1340ec8.jpg

Members online