Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What is Topps up to now!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joey_peapod

Jan 27, 2014
Your a card company. Why not just make a few new cards to give out?! I wouldn't even want that seems so bootleg

athletics07

Nov 10, 2013
Topps is so far in the weeds with their online exclusives, stamps on stamps on stamps and prior year cards being inserted into current products. I'm so glad this doesn't impact my collecting habits.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
I suspect Topps didn't sell all 65 Transcendent boxes, and used the cards from whatever they didn't sell to hand out at the party. It probably would have been a better idea to use the unsold cards to fulfill old redemptions, but what do I know?

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Yeah that is really weak. I like show-stamped cards and have a handful of the old Pacific & Donruss ones. But those actually have stamps related to the show. Just sticking a "1/1" on a card is lame and reminds me of those homemade "Gem Collection 1/1" stamp cards that Burbank has on ebay for $15 each. Boooo.

But then again stupid novelties are still novelties, and therefore still of some interest to me. But only for the right price. If Burbank was selling those Gem Collections for say $3, I'd pick one up for the hell of it. And if that Ichiro seller came down to what the normal cards are selling for, I bet somebody would pick it up too.

Members online

Latest posts