Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-Friday Morning Thread-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all
Snowing here
attachment.php

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning all!

67 degrees yesterday ...... 38 degrees today and for the next 4-5 days...... been a weird winter!

Fordman

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Today will be strange as I will be the only one in the office for most of the day. Everybody else is going to a dry bean meeting in Denver, most of which are not excited about going to anyways

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
It is Friday already? Good grief - good morning, folks! Hope y'all have a great day and land a beauty of a PC card for yourselves!

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Morning everyone, celebrating Friday with a new car...New to me anyway. Had my Impala for 11 years, it couldn't hold on any longer.

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
ooh I like that thought.
morning all. 17° here. stay warm and safe. I'd rather be home

Everytime I start to complain about the weather here, I read something like this. We literally didn't get a winter this year - it was cold (like 30's-40's cold) for maybe 2 weekends and that was it! The heat in the summer otoh ... yikes!

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
thoughts Enfuego.
when my mom passed 2 years ago, this site was a constant reminder and distraction of what friends mean to someone in a time like this. we're always here.

Members online

Latest posts