Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Just snagged a biggie that might be the icing on my Yount collection

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joeya2001

Oct 4, 2012
Thats a really sweet card congrats.

Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
Killer card!!!!!! I just bought a 1975 Topps Mini Robin Yount BGS 9.5 for Best of Baseball!!!!!!

mrwhitesox30

Oct 7, 2008
Congrats! It's nice to see a bat barrel card with a design that looks like it was made just for that piece of barrel.

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
Saw it the night it was listed and knew I'd be seeing this post a few days later. Beautiful card, congrats!

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Wow, thanks for all the kind posts.

I also must thank Mr.'S Yelich, Myers, Fernandez and Harvey; without who's exploding profit margins, this wouldn't have been possible. :)

Yeah, I was pleasantly surprised at the ending price; suffice it to say, I had my snipe set for quite a bit higher.

Was wondering if you'd go after that. It went lower than I thought it would.

RAZOR-Z

Apr 3, 2012
The Motor City
I like this series so much I made a Jose Canseco version :D :

6abca61e-821b-4944-90bb-7c870cb78609_zpsf34125f7.jpg

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
[MENTION=2016]hive17[/MENTION] - Wow, that's nice. I haven't run into him in a while but... I know a guy (Nick Kasemeotes) who collected Yount stuff. Not sure if you've ever run across him. He's probably got all the rare stuff from rookie on up through 1998ish. He's got some GU stuff too. He's usually at some of the Greek festivals etc around town... I'll try to find out about his Yount collection for you Yount guys.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
@hive17 - Wow, that's nice. I haven't run into him in a while but... I know a guy (Nick Kasemeotes) who collected Yount stuff. Not sure if you've ever run across him. He's probably got all the rare stuff from rookie on up through 1998ish. He's got some GU stuff too. He's usually at some of the Greek festivals etc around town... I'll try to find out about his Yount collection for you Yount guys.

Interesting. I've met a few Yount guys at local shows, but none that go to the lengths I go. There is however, a guy I saved in my eBay profile who was winning a bunch of high-end stuff. He drove the prices up for a while.

Members online

Latest posts