Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Season's Greetings (Gifts to Give)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
I recently bought a box of Tek from @AllInCards and received my package yesterday. To my surprise a very rare variation was one of my "commons" in the box. If you haven't busted with Andrew, I'd HIGHLY recommend him. Nobody is more honest and direct than that guy and I'm glad he hangs around here. What an asset to our community.

@Waulk11 the following card is a gift from me to you....please PM me your address and it will be heading to your PC right away.

15363996713_4dc3f460cf.jpg

***Others, feel free to use this thread to give gifts that you know others will enjoy.***

Waulk11

Aug 20, 2010
Los Angeles CA
I recently bought a box of Tek from @AllInCards and received my package yesterday. To my surprise a very rare variation was one of my "commons" in the box. If you haven't busted with Andrew, I'd HIGHLY recommend him. Nobody is more honest and direct than that guy and I'm glad he hangs around here. What an asset to our community.

@Waulk11 the following card is a gift from me to you....please PM me your address and it will be heading to your PC right away.

15363996713_4dc3f460cf.jpg

***Others, feel free to use this thread to give gifts that you know others will enjoy.***
Thank you very much! I really appreciate the gift!

Members online