Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

the Backdoor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

corockies

Mar 23, 2013
Colorado
Last Night on eBAY, some seller sold a whole set of 2011 Bowman Platinum superfractor 'non-auto' replacements; & a bunch of unsigned Bowman gold refractors. Looks filthy. 2011 Bowman Platinum Jordan Pacheco Colorado Rockies Test Auto Superfractor 1 1 | eBay

Before I even clicked your link I thought Shelbyville Sports Cards. They have had this backdoor stuff for years. It's a shame.
On an interesting side note to the older board collectors - remember these? [URL="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350857264217"]Max Headroom[/URL]

Last edited:

cmixer

Aug 9, 2008
funny thing is that the dude is not getting rich ... most sold under $10.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
funny thing is that the dude is not getting rich ... most sold under $10.

I think most people are onto this seller already.. unfortunately many have been ripped off by other backdoor items he has already pawned off.. AKA 99 SI first edition 1/1's and the like.

petMonster

Jan 20, 2012
Before I even clicked your link I thought Shelbyville Sports Cards. They have had this backdoor stuff for years. It's a shame.
On an interesting side note to the older board collectors - remember these? [URL="http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=350857264217"]Max Headroom[/URL]

I got the 2010 Topps Chrome Gold Refractor Austin Jackson "test auto" for just $6.00. At that price I think it's pretty sweet. Will look great with the others when I complete the rainbow on that. Backdoored or not, it's still a rare enough item I might never see again, and it's still Topps quality (not like some unprofessional product the guy made in his basement). Plus, like I said, the price was reasonable. Ebay seller Lexicon (or something like that) sells a ton of this kind of stuff at much higher prices and people on this board eat it up, so I was glad to get it for so cheap.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Freedom Card Board mobile app

autocut

Members online