Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Upper Echelon - Free to a good home, but you must pay it forward - Read Post #1 FIRST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sneekc

Feb 1, 2009
Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

I'd like to claim the Mays jumbo, works nicely with my PC...I'll come up with a card or two in return.

Looks like rum151 jumped on it. I've also got this to toss out.

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1363330659.068693.jpg

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal

[MENTION=2383]highphat[/MENTION] can claim the Mays

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal

Thanks for the awesome gesture, but feel free to claim it if you really want it. It would be my second copy so I wouldn't be offended.

It's your call if you want it it's yours if you pass I will def give it a good home.
Just like seeing new members getting involved in the thread.

highphat

Aug 18, 2008
It's your call if you want it it's yours if you pass I will def give it a good home.
Just like seeing new members getting involved in the thread.
Let's just go with the flow of the thread and you go ahead and take this one. I've got my opens and will definitely be participating! I am kind of interested in the Fydrich artwork piece, but honestly have no clue what sort of value to offer up in return.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal

Let's just go with the flow of the thread and you go ahead and take this one. I've got my opens and will definitely be participating! I am kind of interested in the Fydrich artwork piece, but honestly have no clue what sort of value to offer up in return.

Ok thanks then I'd def love to have the Mays. And as far as the artwork just say you'd like to claim it & ask for approximate value on it.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
I am kind of interested in the Fydrich artwork piece, but honestly have no clue what sort of value to offer up in return.

Don't fret about it. Offer a card you think is close. Over/under...it's all good. Join in the fun and don't worry about the nickle and dimeing. This thread is a great thread and it's all good!!!

highphat

Aug 18, 2008
Here's the first piece of original art, as requested by cmixer. Let me know if you want to claim it.
I'd like to claim the Fidrych art sheet and post these up in return...if I'm too far off in value, please excuse me and just let me know. These can be taken individually.
10tttLackLestPapAutoJsy16of27.jpg

and 2011 A&G Montero Silk /10
new14_zpscec95bcf.jpeg

Last edited:

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA

I'd like to claim the Fidrych art sheet and post these up in return...if I'm too far off in value, please excuse me and just let me know. These can be taken individually.

new14_zpscec95bcf.jpeg

Paging [MENTION=2413]MojoDan[/MENTION] lol

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska

Some great cards in here this morning. This is where I complain about being 3-4 hours behind everyone else. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

gmarutiak

Jul 23, 2010
Baltimore, MD

new14_zpscec95bcf.jpeg

Please pm me your name and address, and I'll get it out to you. Just so you know, it's much bigger than an 8x10 sheet, so hopefully that's a good thing for you!

Y4NK335

Aug 7, 2008
TBD
I would like to make my first contribution to the thread:

2012 NT Hank Greenberg Greatness Bat
image_zps52b41c2c.jpg

I know there are quite a few HOF collectors and this would make a great addition for someone.

The card is 45/99 and will hopefully be claimed shorty because I plan on heading to the PO in a little bit :p

I have not claimed anything in this thread, but have seen quite a few nice pieces. Furthermore, it appears this card meets all the guidelines and has sold rather well (Greenberg national greatness | eBay )

Hope someone else can enjoy the card as it does not fit my current collection. Just let me know!

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal

Love seeing all the new comers to the thread, come on in the water feels great

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.